Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 heatsink £13.50 Delivered @ Amazon + Nectar Points

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 CPU Cooler: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

51HkskKBIWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Technical Details
Product Description: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - processor cooler
Product Type: Processor cooler
Compatibility: Socket 775, Socket 939, Socket 1156, Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, Socket 1366, Socket AM3
Fan Diameter: 92 mm
Fan Bearing: Fluid dynamic bearing
Rotation Speed: 900-2500 rpm
Air Flow: 45 cfm
Features: Heat pipe technology, Pulse-width modulation (PWM) support
Weight: 0.52 kg
Manufacturer Warranty: 6 years warranty

Product details
Product Dimensions: 14 x 13 x 12 cm ; 522 g
Boxed-product Weight: 581 g
Item model number: AC-F7PRO2

Re: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 heatsink £13.50 Delivered @ Amazon + Nectar Po

just ordered one, i'll stick it in when my new 6970 arrives :proud:

Re: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 heatsink £13.50 Delivered @ Amazon + Nectar Po

Hope they've improved the fixing pins. One of mine snapped after about 6 months of use, completely out of the blue. Sent it back to Ebuyer who refused me a replacement, said I damaged it myself, and sent the damn thing back to me. Tossers.

It worked fine though, a really good cooler. Until the pin suddenly decided to give up.

i'm using an amd phenom, i think u just need the screws for that

i'm using an amd phenom, i think u just need the screws for that

Yup you use the metal clamp on the CPU ZIF socket hibnge, and srews to attach to the heatsink housing on a Phenom.
I have this cooler running on a Dual Core Phenom i've managed to unlock the 2 locked cores though...so quad core for the the price of dual :Clap:
Cooler is a great piece of kit, very quite, well build and provided good efficient cooling as good as some much more expensive coolers...
For Intel CPU's you still have to use the push pin design to lock the Cooler down through holes in the motherboard. I dont like the push pin design it's fiddly, you have to a apply a pressure on the cooler and CPU/Motherboard to get it all 4 pins to seat correctly.

Last edited:

I have this on my phenom 550@4Ghz, but replaced the fan with 2xnoctua 92mm in a push-pull, both quiet and very cool.

Back