anyone want to do some testing??

it hasn't found a port lol
lol my loader wasn't attached at the time! I had my infinity unlimited on VCP COM2 and I had a usb-->serial-->rollover-->router on COM1. I have another usb-->serial which i'll attach to the loader and see which comport it picks up out of the three - but that'll need to wait 'til later tonight m8 :)

next step is to install a autocomms calibration routine, i have some idea's how to execute this on all comport devices and hopefully it will increase speed a fair bit. of course i would be happy to hear anyone elses suggestions as to how this might be done:Biggrin2:

tbc

finally i am getting somewhere i think, attached a multirom Script engine.

Please test it on usb com ports.

auto detect com port where card is in loader< sends card reset command to loader and sniffs for ATR
mutlirom integrated A86 and BOD payloads
com port speed maximiser < hopefully a bit quicker and more reliable.

TBC

output log is created as before, it autosaves the log as OUTPUTWINDOW.TXT can't tell you how many times i have restarted a script and forgot to save so i leave it as mandatory.

finally i am getting somewhere i think, attached a multirom Script engine.

Please test it on usb com ports.

auto detect com port where card is in loader< sends card reset command to loader and sniffs for ATR
mutlirom integrated A86 and BOD payloads
com port speed maximiser < hopefully a bit quicker and more reliable.

TBC

output log is created as before, it autosaves the log as OUTPUTWINDOW.TXT can't tell you how many times i have restarted a script and forgot to save so i leave it as mandatory.
Just tried this one mate, a lot quicker than the first one I tried although it was a bit jittery?
Closed down with a fatal error first time but then came up with no problems.
Used a u-bomb running on xp.

Chookey

Last edited:
I had this running for about an hour this morning and gave up lol I then messed with settings on the usb-->serial driver, enabled hardware flow control, set the program for win95 compatability and card opened in a few seconds! going to try for silimar results to make sure it wasn't a fluke - normally blue nexus opens b0d in 1st delay approx 10 seconds on a real comport :) VCC is around 15 afaik
View attachment 33744

@TBC when it was running this morning I noticed that the page wouldn't scroll before a whole line of glitches had been made (when the output reached the bottom of the initial window size)

Last edited:
Hi TBC - I ran a streamlocked A86 through Sidewinder Unlocker2 for around 12 hours - no joy so I gave it a run through your powersync script for around 12 hours the following day with winexplorer's 'rec timeout' set to 600 (this about doubles the speed of the glitching with the damn usb->serial lead lol) - no joy :( I then used one of the other test scripts with the 'dodgy' delays (90 - 120, glitch types A - 4), card opened in just over 6 mins.
Is there any way of implementing the lower rec timeout for usb-->serial leads only?

thread revival time for this lol.

this is a new script format a few daft idea's both flash and script;

MODUS = MODulated Unlocking Script

script builds the glitch structure instead of predefined in the flash.

MODUS3 flash

9 fixed glitchtypes DoubleTBC+1
MODUS instruction Set (it is only a simple one now)
added Ins40xx - receive XX bytes from card ;

. enhancement to 8x - 9x max recieve of 32bytes-header
. 40xx max receive 256bytes-header

so normally DoubleTBC cannot glitch rom11 cards.

the Modus script is intended to fix that minor flaw:pimp:

so have a test and see what happens, no doubt it has flaws like everything else - but might be better.

TBC

btw i test on powersyncs! nothing else

thread revival time for this lol.

this is a new script format a few daft idea's both flash and script;

MODUS = MODulated Unlocking Script

script builds the glitch structure instead of predefined in the flash.

MODUS3 flash

9 fixed glitchtypes DoubleTBC+1
MODUS instruction Set (it is only a simple one now)
added Ins40xx - receive XX bytes from card ;

. enhancement to 8x - 9x max recieve of 32bytes-header
. 40xx max receive 256bytes-header

so normally DoubleTBC cannot glitch rom11 cards.

the Modus script is intended to fix that minor flaw:pimp:

so have a test and see what happens, no doubt it has flaws like everything else - but might be better.

TBC

btw i test on powersyncs! nothing else
i will give this a go on a rouge rom10 a86 i have using a ubomb tbc

having a run of the MODUS on this nightmare a86. getting a good sequence of rst but the vcc is jumping all over the place.. from 18 to 1f . is it supposed to TBC? or is it time for another power supply? running it on your modded ubomb.

having a run of the MODUS on this nightmare a86. getting a good sequence of rst but the vcc is jumping all over the place.. from 18 to 1f . is it supposed to TBC? or is it time for another power supply? running it on your modded ubomb.

yes it can end up doing that, in the original scripts there is a value placed known as mix 0.xxx that mix value is actually a derived calculation by someone who was quite clever.

i.e

trys/7(the number of glitchtypes in the newd11x flash) = 8.571

8.571/trys = 0.1428 + or - 0.0001

hence the bod script value is 0.1428

^^ this is also a high probability that the person who wrote the newd11x flash also wrote the BODscript:)

mathematically this ensures that the vcc is tried at all glitchtypes before it actually is adjusted. since the flash can operate with whole numbers.

Modus Script has too many glitchtypes for that and more can be added there is no maximum number that can be addee or tried, the solution then was to record the vcc for every gltichtype in a dimensioned array.
In this way the vcc for every glitchtype is recorded - that is why it appears to be jumping around the way it does, because glitchtypes can have a impact on the vcc itself. 30 for 1 may not be 30 for another glitchtype.

that basically the answer lol.

tbc

Last edited:
cheers TBC.. its still running . i don't think this card will ever die...LOL

Back