anyone playing cod4 yet?

Explosivo

Inactive User
Reaction score
i just got this last night, graphics are : shocked2

done the ship part on single player then decided to try multiplayer :SHOOTING:

i'm currently at the spawn, run ten yards, die stage lol

that was on the kill all the enemy one (cant remember the nameof it)

think i'll get use to what i'm doing in sp before i go back and try mp

seems a hoot though :)

ive got it mate and im far from impressed with it
I dont think i will be playing it much

Crysis has gorgeous graphics but I really don't fancy playing FarCry again! :)

Suprisingly enough, Crysis runs perfect on my 128mb 6600GT in DX9.0, I thought it would have been unplayable.

@Stevethejack....

Buy it mate, it's one of the best games I've ever played with gorgeous graphics to boot.

best thing since sliced bread or cod 2 i have been playing it evry night ths week in work lan multiplayer with 6 or 7 of us playing in the same room its the mutz nuts :Kickassro

This Game is fookin brill, get yourself an x360 with ixtreme and play on live nevermind crysis.........

I am "aquireing" cod4 very soon, i played the demo and it rocked, played in max everything and it still played pretty well. as for crysis that was truly awesome. The demo is unbelievable

been playing call of duty 4 for 2 days now this game rocks its that real you actuley think your there best fps for a long time highly recomended graphics are amazing

cheers :Kickassro:Kickassro

Ive been playing this for a couple of weeks now, it looks very nice & plays well even on my old pc, I have a 32 player COD 4 server running at the mo, anyones welcome to use (if you can get on LOL) the only thing i dont like is that the maps are way to small, when i play my server with my friends I have started dropping it down to 16 player to make it a bit more playable.

If you fancey checking the server out some time the ip is 193.47.83.171:28934 as I said its a bit tricky to get in as its ranked 23rd in the country.

everybody ive spoken to likes the look of it and playing in sp mode,
But Mp seems a waste of time even before it got hacked to bits.

Its not on my list of games to get.

Lovely graphics but multiplayer is very hectic and sometimes is does pee you off when u get constantly shot lol.........still prefer Battlefield 2 :)

yea, top one player game though, looks great ! like zooropa said though multiplayer can be annoying at times.

still BF2 for me as well

Back