anyone know where i can buy bar/pub bits

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
im in the middle of building my bar in my flat ive just got my beer cooler and gas regulator, piping etc i only need a few push on connections, a keg key suitable for carlsberg and a pump head pref a carlsberg one. i allready have a pump head a bass one but its got wiring connection which i dont understand
24 - which im assuming is power
bv - ?
c - ?
p - ?
any ideas where i can buy the bits from also any idea about the wiring would be great, cheers :drink:

nice one m8, same here in the middle of building one in the back garden, was after the same stuff..............

lol so im not alone, i did find this one but there must be www.a1barstuff.co.uk/products.aspmore, ive just made my frame work 2day just waiting on my oak worktop and im ready to install everything i only paid £30 for a 2 outlet cooler, gas reg, pipe, and a couple of push ons. ive got 3 mates workin in pubs theyve got me everything except what i actually need ive got lemon and orange holders (whats that all about) ive never had a slice of orange with my pint, ive got enough towels to make a patch work quilt and enough beer mats to make a castle of cards!!!!:Cheers:

Were all invited then :) lol You got spirits and things or just beer ? Beer does me but cant beat a good spirit or shots :D

thats excelnt guys a would love a bar in ma flat but a would get all the troops at my door all the time looking for free beer lol

Just need to charge £15/head then free drink and meybe make a profit lol

How much is it for a big keg of lager?

Falkirk_Bairn said:
Just need to charge £15/head then free drink and meybe make a profit lol

How much is it for a big keg of lager?

£15 quid ffs youv not seen my m8s drink more like £40 the alky fooks lol

lol :drink: its about 50 + vat from the beer company near us. i cant drink spirts under doctors orders had a tiny bit of liver trouble wasnt a alcoholic or anything just a binge drinker especially after the latics games.

£50 a keg +vat thats not bad a think you get somthing like 80 odds pints in a keg so that would only last a few hours in ma house lol

Falkirk_Bairn said:
Were all invited then :) lol You got spirits and things or just beer ? Beer does me but cant beat a good spirit or shots :D

if ya want m8............lol............:proud:

Manchester way....?.........hope it ain't to far....?....

Back