Anyone know were i can get a new remote for cube revo mini?

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
my remote seems to have packed up put new batteries in and stb button still lights up but the the power button on the cube revo doesnt flash as though it's not sending a signal to the box unless anyone knows what could be wrong i need a new one.

press ther buttons on the remote while looking at the remote sensor via a camera phone or something to see if it flashes

Last edited:
press ok + 5 on remote till the stb light flashes a few times, making sure remote for ip900,,, if above methods dont help

press ther buttons on the remote while looking at the remote sensor via a camera phone or something to see if it flashes

Yeah i get a white flash on my camera phone bro so remote seems to be working.

hold the stb button in for a few seconds, then try again, maybe someone has pressed the TV button in and set it to that

yep defo on stb mode.

press ok + 5 on remote till the stb light flashes a few times, making sure remote for ip900,,, if above methods dont help

Still doesnt work after trying this.

It looks like it's box end then any settings i can change or maybe reflash?

Well just reflashed box got it all up and running but remote still doesnt work im starting to think there is a problem with the sensor in the box?

Well just reflashed box got it all up and running but remote still doesnt work im starting to think there is a problem with the sensor in the box?

ironicly enough it does happen,, we had 2 boxes sent back to Abcom for this, the LED sensor underneath the front flap had been fitted upside down,, but the remotes didnt work from day1,, not like it jsut kinda stopped working if you catch my drift,

good thing is,, it may still be the remote, and there easy to come about because every model uses the same remote, i.e cuberevo, cuberevo-mini, ip9000, ip900, ip910 etc etc,, just the pressing OK and 5 for setting remote as mini/900.

Dont suppose you have an iphone? in latest firmware from DGS 105** there is iphone remote support,,, so you could check using the iphone perhaps before having to send back for repair,,, i know the repair service centre at Abcom in slovakia is VERY slow at turnaround.
DGS are slighlty better but there further away in Korea., and you'l have to go thru your distributor anyway

ironicly enough it does happen,, we had 2 boxes sent back to Abcom for this, the LED sensor underneath the front flap had been fitted upside down,, but the remotes didnt work from day1,, not like it jsut kinda stopped working if you catch my drift,

good thing is,, it may still be the remote, and there easy to come about because every model uses the same remote, i.e cuberevo, cuberevo-mini, ip9000, ip900, ip910 etc etc,, just the pressing OK and 5 for setting remote as mini/900.

Dont suppose you have an iphone? in latest firmware from DGS 105** there is iphone remote support,,, so you could check using the iphone perhaps before having to send back for repair,,, i know the repair service centre at Abcom in slovakia is VERY slow at turnaround.
DGS are slighlty better but there further away in Korea., and you'l have to go thru your distributor anyway

Yeah it's the only sat box i have aswell ive not had it long though perhaps they will replace mine and then send this one off ill get onto them.

Back