Reaction score
as above
want 2 ps2 slim chipping ,anyone pm me with price

@ deedie

can you give me more info please
never heard of the memor32

just looked
will i able too play my friends back ups with this

thanks deedie.........can you point me in the direction for these .......

What is this memor32 thing about? I'm on their site, but how does that allow backups?

as above
want 2 ps2 slim chipping ,anyone pm me with price

Are you still wanting to chip your ps2?

I have a memor32 flashed with the memento firmware and the games I copy boot with no problems as long as they are patched with the patching software from memento.

I can also play divx,mp3 and hopefully with the next firmware be able to boot games from hdd.

This is like no other modchip if there is some new application available for the ps2 all you would have to do is flash it with the correct firmware and your done.

If you fitted a modchip you dont have that option. ( I believe)

Are you still wanting to chip your ps2?

I have a memor32 flashed with the memento firmware and the games I copy boot with no problems as long as they are patched with the patching software from memento.

I can also play divx,mp3 and hopefully with the next firmware be able to boot games from hdd.

This is like no other modchip if there is some new application available for the ps2 all you would have to do is flash it with the correct firmware and your done.

If you fitted a modchip you dont have that option. ( I believe)

did you read the rest of this thread before posting this!!!

lol

hard wire chip is still the best thing since sliced bread lol..no need to patch games and yes you will be able to play your m8's games ..i can fit a mod for ya

hard wire chip is still the best thing since sliced bread lol..no need to patch games and yes you will be able to play your m8's games ..i can fit a mod for ya

i dont know why anyone would even consider putting a chip in a ps2 now. this memory card does everything that a chip can do.

doesnt void your warranty, plug it in and play. what could be easier. to patch a game takes around 0.000003secs approx lol

True deedie,

This also enables them to carry it around and where ever they go and there is a ps2 its becomes chipped just insert the memory card and your away.

Back