any1 know the best place to download films

rodboy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for info on what are the best websites to download films for free. i have watched films on ########## but you cannot save them to hard drive anybody know any sites where this is possible? any help appreciated. thanx.

Last edited by a moderator:
moved as its not a freebie

Try a google search for utorrent, easy to use and you can turn it off when you dont need it.

if you want to download movies, you have free option which is torrents, but they have a downside of being low seeders which can cause you downloading at very low speeds, second choice is newsgroups its a premium service you have to pay like 10 quid for unlimited downloading which you will have access to over 100k newsgroups and hell of a lot movies to download with full speed of your connection. if you are a patient person dont mind waiting and want something free go for torrents otherwise choose newsgroups and if you ask me go for the newsgroups its the best :)

Watch out for limewire too many viruses and the rest of it. Make sure you got anti virus software upto date if you gonna use limewire

whoops guys sorry for about the use of that link uhm i have tried torrent sites but the low seeders can make it very annoying thanx for info on newsgroups i think il give that a try as torrents can take a while. krystalbouncy thanx for tip on using limewire but iv had very few problems with this program and have only been minor the only problem here is the number of films downloadable are limited. any more info on this? thanx guys :eater:

if you want to download movies, you have free option which is torrents, but they have a downside of being low seeders which can cause you downloading at very low speeds, second choice is newsgroups its a premium service you have to pay like 10 quid for unlimited downloading which you will have access to over 100k newsgroups and hell of a lot movies to download with full speed of your connection. if you are a patient person dont mind waiting and want something free go for torrents otherwise choose newsgroups and if you ask me go for the newsgroups its the best :)

only three options ??? what about irc m8 . (it opens up a whol old world)

whoops guys sorry for about the use of that link uhm i have tried torrent sites but the low seeders can make it very annoying thanx for info on newsgroups i think il give that a try as torrents can take a while. krystalbouncy thanx for tip on using limewire but iv had very few problems with this program and have only been minor the only problem here is the number of films downloadable are limited. any more info on this? thanx guys :eater:

Dont know why u think torrents are slow mate,ive been using utorrent for the last few months and ive downloaded countless films,infact some nights i'll download 6 movies thru the night.
U need to understand how it works and get the settings right and ull get plenty downloads.

thanx again guys il keep trying to get a torrent file that works succesfully il keep you guys up to date if i find anything

limewire is the LAST place you want to be downloading films from

if you actually managed to download a film from there more than likely it wont b the one u asked for and it will b proper shit quality if it IS the rite one

news servers definatly the best then IRC i recon.

www.packetnews.com is a good place to search for stuff on IRC

newsgroups are the best but you have to buy your bandwidth, I use Giganews and think they are great

torrents are good , but the news groups are really fast @ downloading

thanx again guys but are there any newsgroups that are free?

Newsgroups + Newzbin. 477Kb/s constant download rate on my 4Mb BB. Newzbin takes all the pain out of downloading headers etc. Find what you want, download the NZB, open in GrabIT and off it goes!

I find that torrents generally suck, unless the tracker is UK based, which most of them aren't. P2P is flooded with fake stuff, viruses, trojans etc. Not worth the hassle.

Back