Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any1 got virgin pin shown on screen

Bhavesh

Inactive User
Hi Guys..

Does any1 here had got movies channels shown virgin pin number??? does that mean there is no more movies channels
as im using old sportster images..

Do a rescan mate and you'll get your movies back.

The names have changed from Sky Movies 1, 2, 3 etc to Sky Movies DRAMA, Sky Movies COMEDY, Sky Movies HORROR etc.

i know.. sky sports 3 gone.. aswel.. n some other channels.. rite now im scanning.. its takes time ..

which of you all recommended best images so far.. and more stable too.. as at the moment i am using sportster images 1.4 o4..

Turn Your Background scan on and all the moved channels will come back in others or andrea or new .........Good luck Paul

I've done a full rescan, but most of the sky movies channels still say enter pin, a couple work which is odd. All the other channels came up fine, dunno whats going on.

I have found there is 2 versions of the movie channels 1 which asks for a PIN and one which doesn't the ones which dont ask for pin have almost the same name with HID on the end

Ah, I assumed the HiD was some sort of notation for high definition, and removed em with myservices file. I'll have another look, thanks

Back