Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any WBA fans...?

Don't really know too much about him as he only signed last month from Vancouver Whitecaps, only played 2 games for our reserves but we are pretty strong up front with Bednar, Miller, Moore, Woods, Cox & Thomas so may be a player for the future. Would like to see Woods go out on loan to a lower league team as he is a pure powerhouse and would relish a good run of games against lower opposition to build his confidence

Don't really know too much about him as he only signed last month from Vancouver Whitecaps, only played 2 games for our reserves but we are pretty strong up front with Bednar, Miller, Moore, Woods, Cox & Thomas so may be a player for the future. Would like to see Woods go out on loan to a lower league team as he is a pure powerhouse and would relish a good run of games against lower opposition to build his confidence

Nice one mate thanks.

Woods sounds ideal for us if he can hit the target, otherwise we've plenty of other so called strikers already who can't hit a cows arse with a banjo. Hopefully Haber can do a job for us and make his mark.

Bouncer mate, did WBA spend any money this canadian guy?

I know it's hard to judge loanees sometimes, and given our position it's probably not easy for him, but I haven't, and not spoke to anybody, who can see anything about the guy to suggest he's good enough to play at our level, never mind yours!

I honestly can't see him being here longer than the month, although with our manager you never can tell! Lol.

Bouncer mate, did WBA spend any money this canadian guy?

I know it's hard to judge loanees sometimes, and given our position it's probably not easy for him, but I haven't, and not spoke to anybody, who can see anything about the guy to suggest he's good enough to play at our level, never mind yours!

I honestly can't see him being here longer than the month, although with our manager you never can tell! Lol.

Was a undiscosed fee so cannot see it being much, but he has come from Canada and also a loan spell at Groningen in Holland and the English League is much more physical and demanding than those 2 leagues. Might just be adapting to the culture etc as he is only 20 can take time to settle into different country etc.

Probably wont make it in this country and be shipped off in a few seasons, read a few forums when he signed and the Vancouver Whitecaps were desperate for him to stay so he must have some talent just weather he can prove it in this country.

There are quite a few strikers at the Hawthorns so cannot prove himself here but being out on loan given games constantly can only benefit him and in your case Exeter aswell.

Back