Any update on Sly card pairing?

Eventually the cards which are being shared will be effected on the f5 boxes etc.. Why should it not effect them when it is effecting everyone else. All they have, if logical rules apply, is x amount of cards on a server which are being shared. Nothing different to the software that is being used in thirdparty receivers, just another configeration....

Is this being rolled out now? Was thinking about purchasing a vu box but no point if it's only going to last a month or so

Thats exactly what has been happening to a lot of people. Your card has been hit my Rupert and co.........
Only 2 options that you have are the follwoing.....
1. Use the SLy UK receiver that they have provided you with......not optimal.
2. Get online and try to get your hands on a Tommo receiver, model etc. are all hier in the thread, then on the blower to Sly and give them the old...kid spillt water on the box....or whatever....and I have an old Tommo here. Want my card paired to it. If your lucky you will get it done first time...if not keep trying. Took me 5 attempts on my fathers card.

I was just about to bin an old Thommo-, working fine, just didn't have any use for it. I've only removed the PSU as I'd not long refurb'ed it but still got all the bits :)

Paired to a tommo and hd channels came back whilst in the tommo box, inserted the card in server and nothing only a few of the SD and no premiums, installed oscam svn build r9275 and all is back and tickety boo..........For now ! Seems this is the only way of survival atm, I told the guy that my box has been playing up and I thought the internal disk was on the way out as it kept failing recordings, told him my neighbour has lent me an old box he doesn't use any more and that the football was due to start, appealed to his male nature lol.

Great! Thomson box received today and no signal on both tuners. Grrrr!

Great! Thomson box received today and no signal on both tuners. Grrrr!

why worry about that if your re-pairing the card to this box you only need the serial and version number when you call $ly, Leave card in your Linux Receiver or server and await EMM

thanks for the advice. Seemed to work. Think I'm ok staying with cccam or change to oscam + cccam?

Surely u need a signal for them to activate the card? Ive got the same problem with Thompson box no signal so u suggest ringing and trying?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Surely u need a signal for them to activate the card? Ive got the same problem with Thompson box no signal so u suggest ringing and trying?

With the card in his server, its getting a signal that way :)

thats all I did.

OK seems to be working for most once setup with oscam and cccam but getting an nok on the documentary channels. Any ideas?

Ok I get it now give the thomson details but leave card in server worth a try will give it a go tomorrow thanks :)

Ok I get it now give the thomson details but leave card in server worth a try will give it a go tomorrow thanks :)

You may also need to have your server running Oscam, reportedly a revision 9 or above.

Ok currently have r8844 so will sort it tomorrow thanks again

Try it with what you have, it may be fine, so many variables seem to work or not lol. I settled on a ymod version to clear keys.

It was my ECM whitelist which was causing problems.

Any Oscam/cccam experts here? In all the configuration files and the n line use 127.0.0.1. Should these not be the server ip.

It was my ECM whitelist which was causing problems.

Any Oscam/cccam experts here? In all the configuration files and the n line use 127.0.0.1. Should these not be the server ip.

why on earth are you using cccam? surely oscam on its own is more than enough?

I have just noticed that 3D channel is not clearing although it is in my package and I have all entitlements, all others are fine :-/

have you activated your 3D channel

must do it before it works

Yea it was working and says its in my package, I wonder if I need to do it again since they hit my card.

Ignore my last post. I understand it's for the local host.

all setup now but having a few issues with emms updating the card. Activated bt sports last night but still not a subscribed channel with no emms written in Oscam.

@gasman 3D wont clear if its a SBO event

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Back