Any update on Sly card pairing?

not sure @ minute mate

they obviously doing something so i doubt if they get lots of calls to pair cards to other
boxes they will be very helpful time will tell may be best to hang fire

I would block emm's

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Still got HD and Sports etc here, my Oscam went wrong a few weeks back and I put the card in a CCcam box - it's got entitlements till half way through March. Be interesting to know software / version numbers of the people who got turned off?

Still got HD and Sports etc here, my Oscam went wrong a few weeks back and I put the card in a CCcam box - it's got entitlements till half way through March. Be interesting to know software / version numbers of the people who got turned off?
My card is updated till March

Same here all my entitlements are valid until March, i am using cccam 2.2.0 in a vu+ duo, all premium chanels gone and my card has not been in the original box for over 12 months

To paraphrase a Quo song...
Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning ?

Well contacted and got connected again.all hd channels working on box but alas no hd sport or movies in kiss room,still got sd channels

Sorry bad English plus never wanted to elaborate,my original box got fixed by sky operator ,but it doesn't let me use my hobby multiroom ,didn't change situation my kids still get sd channels but no movies sports

My bt sport on different card,I tried updating this but they won't allow as need new box and contract ,fookers

To everyone who have lost HD channels, can you still open Eurosport HD and BT Sport HD channels ?

To everyone who have lost HD channels, can you still open Eurosport HD and BT Sport HD channels ?

Would be nice to tell us with wich receiver (brand) your card is paired

I had armstrad unsure model and away tonight,bt sport and espn were on my backup Thomson box but my cunning plan failed

I don't know if this is a red herring or not, but I haven't had my (currently fully working) card in a box since about 2009 (maybe 2010). I gave the HD box away to my mother in law who used it in a multi-room and got her card paired to it, so I'm not sure how sky record it in their system if they have 2 cards paired to the same box?

Last edited:
Back