Any update on Sly card pairing?

you deffo missed it mate

oscam dvbapi is probably the best way to go to force update

How do you mean missed it? All my entitlements have gone now. Do u recommend taking the card out my server and placing it in my box?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do you mean missed it? All my entitlements have gone now. Do u recommend taking the card out my server and placing it in my box?

NO dont put near the original box mate i am using dreambox to get updates with the card in an omnikey reader all my cards are not at 12/3/14

I don't plan to my original box I took apart to take the drive out. But as of now my entitlements have all expired

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

if entitlements have expired i believe oscam dvbapi

is best method to get updates

I use CCcam all the timr yo update my ftv card

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I've never setup cccam as a server to update my card and can't find a tutorial online?

No updates still with oscam, does this mean I need to revive my sky box?

I've heard a few rumors about this too on a couple of different sites... Thinking maybe I don't put mine back in original sky box for now until I get some replies ...

cards are updating with oscam also with CCcam as well

Yes, mine has always updated. Even towards the end of the year when others failed. However this time it didn't and even 2days after my entitlements have expired I have no update.

as been said before mate

if entitlements are expired i believe the way to force an update

is to use oscam dvbapi otherwise i think you may need to call them

I am using oscam dvbapi :(

dont know of any other way mate

looks like you will need to call them get them to send it hopefully someone will be able

to suggest other options

Need to get my original box back together as I utilised the drive for my PC :(

Try ringing them up and say you have been away (box was off) and its now saying unsubscribed channel.

Then they will get u to upgrade the firmware on your box and your card will be paired to your sky box alternative buy a sd box and pair it to that then at least u have the sd channels you can use in server

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Back