Any update on Sly card pairing?

Although my entitlements run till early August, how long should I wait until I pair using my old Thomson box?

Just wait to be called or mailed from sky.
But no further in time I guess.

Same situation for me. I'd like to go to the end of the year with my thomson too.

Max

Just to add my card has updated to the 24/8/13 using ,cccam, with an Amstrad paired box , ive lost today all premium channels :(

Just to add my card has updated to the 24/8/13 using ,cccam, with an Amstrad paired box , ive lost today all premium channels :(

Hi, mate
I had the same problem with a thomson, but it was I suppose because oscam e cccam can't handle emm received very well.

My card ceased to work and I could watch basic mixes only, nor movies nor sports and HD.
I watched my oscam and it was really dude, I'd received just 7 emm once and my card was updated to 24/8 too.
I sent it the former upgrade and its rights came back to 8/8, but it didn't work fine anymore.

I took back it to sky box and went head to get a new account updating.
Everything was just fine again and I could watch my subscription on dm8000 again.
I used to be a lucky guy :Laugh:

My card's rights now are still to 24/8, but I have just one more tier ending B968.
Now, I've blocked all oscam updates and nanos.
I hope this may help.

Max

Last edited:
Just tried to pair to a thomson and got this message

"Activate my channels

Sorry, based on the Sky box details you provided, we need you to get in touch with us to activate your channels. Please contact us."

:grayno:

"Activate my channels

Sorry, based on the Sky box details you provided, we need you to get in touch with us to activate your channels. Please contact us."

Ring them and say your other box is fcuked and can they pair your card to this box :)

think you need to speak to them now

tricky ending i feel

I've emailed them :-/ await the reply with baited breath lol

probably offer a new box

non thomson variety

well, for what it's worth, i reckon they'll say we'll give you new one for free so why not take it?

only one reason why you'd look this particular gift horse in the mouth...

good luck gasman :cool:

I will just take the new box but pair to my "working" box for the time being. Surely leaving me with the tv i am paying for is a bit out if order ;)

If they want to tie you in to another contract then thats how you can get away with saying "no thanks, i'd like to stick with Thomson box i've bought then". Worth a go.

If they want to tie you in to another contract then thats how you can get away with saying "no thanks, i'd like to stick with Thomson box i've bought then". Worth a go.

yes, good point, it wouldn't be 'free' then.

i'd deffo tell them get me thomson working or i'm off... and add me to your churn.

"Activate my channels

I had that message whilst trying to pair up an SD Pace 3100. Even after phoning, they refused to pair unless it took an update which it wouldn't.

My Thompson paired up ok. What revision is your Thompson? Mine is 4E 30 04

Hi, mate
I had the same problem with a thomson, but it was I suppose because oscam e cccam can't handle emm received very well.

My card ceased to work and I could watch basic mixes only, nor movies nor sports and HD.
I watched my oscam and it was really dude, I'd received just 7 emm once and my card was updated to 24/8 too.
I sent it the former upgrade and its rights came back to 8/8, but it didn't work fine anymore.

I took back it to sky box and went head to get a new account updating.
Everything was just fine again and I could watch my subscription on dm8000 again.
I used to be a lucky guy :Laugh:

My card's rights now are still to 24/8, but I have just one more tier ending B968.
Now, I've blocked all oscam updates and nanos.
I hope this may help.

Max

Could somebody please translate this thanks

"Activate my channels

I just had the very same message @dar1437 4E 30 06

Last edited by a moderator:
think online update is suspended mate

you need to speak to them & hope for the best

Back