any suggestions bod ?

john!

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi , ive been messing around with rom11 bod and winexe and script multiglittgers .i changed rev to bod in script and run ...

this is what i get any suggestions on this 1...thanx

Multiprovider MultiRom script for Rom 10 and Rom 11 cards (both normal and 6300)
Now with experimental support for Rom 11 provider 40,55,5B and 5D cards - dunno if it will work tho

Do NOT remove card while script is running!!!

Card is a Rom 11 RevB0D (5401)
Card logged in successfully

Please wait while we do our stuff....(this could take a while)
Now we will try Packet 1, 17FF delay, our VCC is about 40 and our Glitch Type was 08
!!!!
Too many consecutive resetsYou may need to adjust your glitcher and/or script settings
Script will now exit - have a nice day
script failed

get your self an Atmega card off fleabay.................

your prob will be solved............

Sorry to jump on your thread but just anyone fancie giving me a quick rundown on what bod is, i no its a revision update but what cards does it affect, what area's and so on just for reference :Cheers:

it affects all Rom11 cards that have been o nstream, an dprobably all Rom11 cards NTL will send out in the future.

AFAIK it affects all areas. But i can only confirm ex c&w.

inerita said:
it affects all Rom11 cards that have been o nstream, an dprobably all Rom11 cards NTL will send out in the future.

AFAIK it affects all areas. But i can only confirm ex c&w.

How could it effect all areas when only a handful of people where effected by the updated revision???? As far as I’m concerned some rom11 was hit simply because the CAM IDs and bugcatchers where written wrong to Image
I still have rom11s going strong in exc&w and Ntl

iknow bod is locked i wassnt looking for help as to program card as such but as none of the scripts will work with bod i thought mybe script could b modified there for work as i said i changed revfrom boc to bod in script an it said logged in succecfully but b4 it said card not supported ?i was really just encouraging ppl to experement with bod c what we cum up with

People like Wonko, Simonkirk and jimmyp are trying to sort the problem”!

The problem is not just a Revision update”! it also seems to have some sort of a loop in the Eeprom making it difficult to glitch

Time is something we all have”! so be patients ………..

carwash said:
People like Wonko, Simonkirk and jimmyp are trying to sort the problem”!

The problem is not just a Revision update”! it also seems to have some sort of a loop in the Eeprom making it difficult to glitch

Time is something we all have”! so be patients ………..

probably to technical for me ,but here if we dont try w e
dont learn

carwash said:
How could it effect all areas when only a handful of people where effected by the updated revision???? As far as I’m concerned some rom11 was hit simply because the CAM IDs and bugcatchers where written wrong to Image
I still have rom11s going strong in exc&w and Ntl

sorry, i meant all Subscribed, official Rom11 cards, and new Rom11 cards coming from NTL. not those that have been modified not to update.

i find it funny how some cards are bod and other aint i had my friends card the other day to look at and he just had ntl 6 weeks ago and now is cut off but is card was not bod but another friend had is cut off months and ago and is box been stuck in is shed and that was bod i would of of thought cc would of be putting all thier new cards bod

Bod

just to confirm i have come across a BOD from pure ntl Glasgow so it certainly affects C&W and NTL 5c and 54.

Back