Any S*y offers about for full package with high def

pootas

Inactive User
Reaction score
As per title looking to get full S*y high def package installed at the Mrs place...Are there any offers or discount codes around at the moment which would give me a better price than what S*y offer as standard?

Cheers in advance...

i am also interested missed out on the christmas one. on website comes up to about £60 a month for full package

i did have 3 codes (i am staff) which gave customers half price deals for year

free HD box, free install, full pack inc sports, movies....everything, for approx £27 per month.

but all taken.

sorry to rub it in

£27 a month...I think I may have a bit more salt you can rub into these wounds lol...

Ah well I'll just keep looking I guess...Would other Sky employees have these codes too?

£27 a month...I think I may have a bit more salt you can rub into these wounds lol...

Ah well I'll just keep looking I guess...Would other Sky employees have these codes too?

all sly staff will have been given these codes.

but i am not sure if it was just an xmas offer only, as my codes all began with xmas***************

and just to rub it in even more, seen as i am staff, i get it all for FREE....yep free, nothing, no cost, zilch LOL

i get free sky too ...I camp in highlanders shed and watch through his window when the damn curatins aint shut...thats right and you thought it was just the trees in the wind....

Wish i had a deal like that would mind paying then .:banana::banana:

i get free sky too ...I camp in highlanders shed and watch through his window when the damn curatins aint shut...thats right and you thought it was just the trees in the wind....

Wish i had a deal like that would mind paying then .:banana::banana:

lol i quite liked that!

Im staff as well and if any codes come my way I'll let you know,

i after a offer code for sky if anyone has 1 please thanx matthew

Do sky stuff get things for free? I didnt know that they get all stuff for free. My aunt works for sky and she says they do not get anything for free?

Are Sky still only doing 720p?

Have they announced plans for 1080p?

Back