any one near doncaster want to flash 2 liteons

hollow

Inactive User
Reaction score
have a 2 liteons here tha need flashing pointless buying /making max232 as ones my bro in laws others is a mates young brother so there for free .

but i myself would be willing to pay for them doing to get them out of my way .

havent the patience these days to mess around with them and the hassle now with having to connect circuits etc .

anyone willing to do them for beer tokens ?

pm me

would rather drive to some where pretty local rather than post due to postal strikes imminent

Post them out to Oggy or someone mate. Sure if you PM him, he will be more than happy to sort out for you. Think he is around your way, although my geography is poor.

not quite doncaster but im in leeds if thats any help

have a 2 liteons here tha need flashing pointless buying /making max232 as ones my bro in laws others is a mates young brother so there for free .

but i myself would be willing to pay for them doing to get them out of my way .

havent the patience these days to mess around with them and the hassle now with having to connect circuits etc .

anyone willing to do them for beer tokens ?

pm me

would rather drive to some where pretty local rather than post due to postal strikes imminent
Hi I have a friend in rotherham that will do them for you and he may pick them up from you

Hi I have a friend in rotherham that will do them for you and he may pick them up from you

with only 1 post m8, i am not sure if you have gained enough trust yet.

no harm intended, but just looking after our members.

2 Drives, via Special Delivery (not usually affected by strikes)

is £8.65

So, send, via Special, with £9 inside and Ill do them for you. (or £8.65 I guess) lol

no disrespect to skypilot but like its said no one knows you atm.

could you pm me your address oggy il get them posted asap

many thanks for the offer .

Back