any one into their wasabi

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
phew, do love it, I know you can get ice cream and cakes and tea made from it, but tell you what this packet of gems is not to be sniffed at, think i had the grand master wasabi flash him self make these.....

watched a whole show on how it's grown.....interesting....lol

there's a trick to eating them and that's to "try not to inhale or breathe up one's nostrils" at the same time as placing a few in your gob.

if you do it's like getting maced off the cops

20130202_014451.jpg

overkill...lol

wwas.jpg

Last edited:
phew, do love it, I know you can get ice cream and cakes and tea made from it, but tell you what this packet of gems is not to be sniffed at, think i had the grand master wasabi flash him self make these.....

there's a trick to eating them and that's to "try not to inhale or breathe up one's nostrils" at the same time as placing a few in your gob.

if you do it's like getting maced off the cops

20130202_014451.jpg

Is the idea to eat them or fecking smoke them? :err:

I've tried wasabi in Japan. Never again!

The way the Japanese like it, it's roughly equivalent to English Mustard X10.

1048375-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Man-Eating-Spicy-Food.jpg

I got some stuck up my nose once after having an involuntary reaction to It

that was painful i can tell you

We like wasabi in this house infact anything hot, my 13 year old son and i challenge each other to eat hot stuff ordered some ghost chillis off of ebay to try :)

I love English Mustard, it's great and chillies too. I also like horseraddish and wasabi but all the stuff I've tried isn't really hot. It's always just a few percent of either raddish or wasabi. Anyone know where to get pure horseradish or wasabi?

Look at the wasabi I have. It has more horseradish and mustard than wasabi :?
IMG_20130216_184911.jpg
IMG_20130216_184942.jpg

Ha... Like it... Im bang into getting my face distorted of hot food.

Grab some scotch bonetts... A little white wine vinegar.. 1 teaspoon of sugar...chop em up but DO NOT TOUCH YOUR EYES FACE ETC. with bare hands after wards... Try not to touch them at all if you can help it...lol. Use a blender n wooden spoons...

Me mate give me this... I swear to god... It's just like sticking your face into a lava flow.... And then for a very long time after that... Will check the scovile scale... Dorset nagras FTW....

Sent from my GT-I9100

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361043211122.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361043211122.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 6
Back