any one into their wasabi

.....looking...... :)

357_.jpg

(I know you heat lovers know this but just for the record)

The Scoville scale measures the hotness of a pepper.

A "Scoville Unit" is actually a measure of capsaicin, the chemical that makes a hot pepper hot. Most capsaicin is found in the ribs and seeds of a pepper, which is why seeding a pepper makes it's heat less potent.

You might have noticed a Scoville rating on your bottle of hot sauce. Original Tabasco has a rating of 2,500 to 5,000 Scoville units. The hottest readily available peppers, Scotch Bonnet and habaneros, share a rating of 100,000–350,000. India's Bhut Jolokia pepper is in the Guinness Book of World Records as the hottest known pepper. It measures 1,000,000 heat units. (Pepper spray weapons hit 5,300,000 units. the would say that but i beg to differ...ha!)

The rating of a bell pepper? Zero -- no heat from this pepper.

honest, try that scotch bonnet mix that I suggested, don't forget the spoonful of sugar in the batch, trust me, it doesn't stop the "burning fire" just the bitterness... :)

no word of a lie you really should use these when making it.... trust me...

1 scotch bonnet = being smacked in the face off 40 jalapeno, leave your mix for 48 hours and use a teaspoon in a cauldron of curry :) yip, I said teaspoon...(i use about 9 LOL...BUT i'm a pro..)

cfs-marigold-gloves-L.jpg

be careful guys.....

I suggest this after dining on them

Dont-drink-cows-milk.jpg

Last edited:
m8, i ate a whole Dorset Naga and was really thinking about phoning an ambulance lol

must be like giving birth though, coz i would probably do it again even though it hurt like fk

feels like someone is blowing a blowtorch directly down your throat for about 20 minutes.

Here we go

P1060588_zpsba90d614.jpg

i'll get back to you :evil23:

Update: 1 Desert spoon, It was very burny, i almost cried., told the misses it wasn't that hot so she'll try some later and i can laugh at her being in pain.

Last edited:
Back