Any Nintendo wiis about tommorow?

X-PAC

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Are there gonna be any for sale tommorow?
doos anyone know any guarenteed shops that will have them? (in london, or outskirts?)

yeah getting desperate now lol

yeah, and it aint even for me thats whats most annoying, do u know anywhere in london?

someone posted earlier that had some in woolies each day in Ilford

lol ilfords a bit far for me, i was talking about central london/ west london/ north london/ hertfordshire.

Amazon Fu*ked me about and it looks like i wont be getting one from them until after xmas, anyone know any shops in herts or north london which will have them tommorow?

Any info on stock deliveries to big companies ie woolworths, tescos, game, e.g would bevery helpful.

Right I want to know if there is in Lancs!!!

Just said to the missus, and she said she likes them too!!!...lol

Nintendo wii in stock at asda stores

I can confirm that a lot of asda stores have received some nintendo wii's during 2day. Try ringing ur local asda store to see if they still have it in stock.

I know this beacause i work 4 asda in leeds & 5 wii's came 2day which were snapped up in 20 minutes. I was desparate 4 a nintendo wii 1st but now i think da nintendo wii is shite graphic & games wise, i could of brought 1 2day from work but decided agaisnt it. I brought a ps3 with 1 game from ebay yesterday, now dats wat u want,

Ill give em a ring in the morning, hopefully theyve got some.

well Ive been to 2 Game's,2 Argos,wh smith ,woolworths,Tesco,Asda Living,HMV,Currys Digital all have none :( and the zit faced pr@ts in both games smurk at u when they say no we have none in stock GRRRRRRR

nevermind The Rat family can wait untill after christmas :Cry:

well Ive been to 2 Game's,2 Argos,wh smith ,woolworths,Tesco,Asda Living,HMV,Currys Digital all have none :( and the zit faced pr@ts in both games smurk at u when they say no we have none in stock GRRRRRRR

nevermind The Rat family can wait untill after christmas :Cry:

lol, same story here mate, lol thanks to that piece of piss i had to put up with this :Cry: and :(

Back