Any good Sky Sports News HD streams available

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any add-ons with a good quality sky sports news stream :) All the ones i have are awful and blocky

Does anyone know of any add-ons with a good quality sky sports news stream :) All the ones i have are awful and blocky

What ones have you tried and I will have a look. Is This in Kodi or an android app.

try goodfellas & dc sports those were decent last i looked also ukturks

just tried ukturks 720 works fine
DC sports working as well 720
Cosmix in Phoenix but only 480

Last edited:
Yes, but if you know a good reliable HD sports service cheaper Please let me know.

good IPTV lists about for free regular updates been running a free one past 5 days has all you need

You will see plenty of iptv providers soon and if was looking to go down the road bali express i,ve heard of plenty of these working and theres Sly it working sports hell of a lot more and they will be usein 1TB upload speeds you,ve have to look yourself not promtein anything just post some info and read feedback and at your own risk as always .

Not a fan of there boxes but other stuff works .

@dubliner what box are you referring to not a fan of
no need for a box for iptv
as said before their are good free iptv links just avoid pastebin crap

Was on about that lonrisun shower alimac that screwed alot of use over in the past .

Would always go down free route if passible kodi .

These will work on Engima2 andriod pc tablet they have cracked alot of stuff that won,t be availabe for free on kodi .

Back