Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Doctors on here?

any diabetes problems or prostate problems in family mate ?

only slight diabetes managed by food which is my gran, prostate no blader cancer yes my old man last year but he is like 25 years older than me :)

but as I said urin test came back all clear dunno what he tested for think it was a complete....

Ok symptoms are

I feel like I need to go pee even right after going,
No burning etc
Had a urine test = negative
had antibiotics for a chest infection which doc said if it was an infection it would also help this!

Its annoying more than any thing, tbh today has not been to bad.

Its thrush of the antibiotics ffs how easy is that I always get it
;@) drink plenty water it will pass in a few days.
I would put my life on it.

Ive had thrush loads a times belive me lol

Last edited:
Its thrush of the antibiotics ffs how easy is that I always get it
;@) drink plenty water it will pass in a few days.
I would put my life on it.

Ive had thrush loads a times belive me lol

he gave me the antibiotics for the problem m8 which has been going on for about 4 weeks...

now give me your life ..... if its any good :)

Update...

Doc has given me some Detrusitol to see if it will calm my bladder down, said symptoms
are nothing to do with prostate as that would have shown up on the tests! so will see how it goes :)

On a lighter note he lanced a skin tag off my back while I was there, said it was 2 for one night :) lucky me

Update...

Doc has given me some Detrusitol to see if it will calm my bladder down, said symptoms
are nothing to do with prostate as that would have shown up on the tests! so will see how it goes :)

On a lighter note he lanced a skin tag off my back while I was there, said it was 2 for one night :) lucky me
anything like this
What is overactive bladder syndrome?

An overactive bladder is when the bladder contracts suddenly without you having control, and when the bladder is not full. Overactive bladder syndrome is a common condition where no cause can be found for the repeated and uncontrolled bladder contractions. (For example, it is not due to a urine infection or an enlarged prostate gland.)

Overactive bladder syndrome is sometimes called an 'irritable' bladder or 'detrusor instability'. (Detrusor is the medical name for the bladder muscle.)

Symptoms include:
  • Urgency. This means that you get a sudden urgent desire to pass urine. You are not able to put off going to the toilet.
  • Frequency. This means going to the toilet often - more than seven times a day. In many cases it is a lot more than seven times a day.
  • Nocturia. This means waking to go to the toilet more than once at night.
  • Urge incontinence occurs in some cases. This is a leaking of urine before you can get to the toilet when you have a feeling of urgency.

Update...

Well if the antibiotics didnt give you the thrush who did ? Does your misses not suffer from it ? It doesnt mean shes been sleeping about loads of women suffer from thrush and it can be passed on.

And ps you dont want my life its tuff going :proud:

any diabetes problems or prostate problems in family mate ?

I used to drink around 6 litres of fluid (water, soft drinks) a day as I had an unending thirst (I drank even more in the summer).

I had lovelly skin though. ;)

I'd be up repeatedly during the night pissing, a quick blood test showed I was Diabetic

Also....if my wife so much as looks at an antibiotic, she'll get thrush and I end up with a raw knob :(

Friend of mine had the same thing and went for all manner of tests, but never really turned up much, he lost over a stone during this time, needed the loo like every 15 mins at one point.

He was under a bit of stress but also knocked back the tea and coffee which can stress your internal organs due to the caffeine, although 2/3 cups a day doesn't sound excessive.

Might be an idea to switch to redbush tea for a while, taste nice without the caffeine, you can get it in tesco big box with tick tock written on it, won't cost much to find out then at least you can rule it out if nothing else.

HTH

Frenchman

I used to drink around 6 litres of fluid (water, soft drinks) a day as I had an unending thirst (I drank even more in the summer).

I had lovelly skin though. ;)

I'd be up repeatedly during the night pissing, a quick blood test showed I was Diabetic

Also....if my wife so much as looks at an antibiotic, she'll get thrush and I end up with a raw knob :(
with having diabetes you get thrush very easely
and it is sore lol

i had it in malta a few yrs back and the doctor stood back and said you shouldnt go with the wrong women
best of it my wife was in the same room
the fooker (doctor not the wife )

with having diabetes you get thrush very easely
and it is sore lol

i had it in malta a few yrs back and the doctor stood back and said you shouldnt go with the wrong women
best of it my wife was in the same room
the fooker (doctor not the wife )

The wife isn't a dirty greedy bastard like me, plus she exercises ;)

She is healthy but sensitive to Antibiotics, so when she gets it and I somehow manage to convince her to have a 'session' with me, I'm guaranteed to have a red raw dick for days after it.

:)

The wife isn't a dirty greedy bastard like me, plus she exercises ;)

She is healthy but sensitive to Antibiotics, so when she gets it and I somehow manage to convince her to have a 'session' with me, I'm guaranteed to have a red raw dick for days after it.

:)
i mean ur prone to it m8
not my wife is bad lol
fooker

Back