Anti Redeye Programs ???

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
I used to have some software that I could use to fix redeye on photos.
It was a great wee program, very very simple to use, basically get the pic's off your digital camera or scanner and a click on the fix redeye button and they were sorted, easy as that....

Thing is though, its been a long time since ive used it and its gone forever off my harddrive as ive done a format since then, and believe it or not, lol, I cant remember what the program was called, silly me :mad:

Anyway, can someone recommend a program just like ive mentioned.
Cheers :Cheers:

Sorry mate, I cant seem to get it working....

When I unzip it all I get is 2 files opening up and they dont do nothing ones a msinfo and the other zne file....

See the attachment mate....

Please advise....cheers :Cheers:

Thats right, it's just 2 files, one of them called again.nfo and the other one is kind of a cryptic name. This file holds the license information that was generated, just copy them into your windows directoyr (C:\Windows or C:\Winnt usually) then start the software

you say it works with version **** and **** (i cant remember what versions you said) but I know its not the version thats available for download from photoelf's website, thier version is 3918, do you think it will work with that ???

Ive installed thier version from thier site and ive installed those 2 files of yours to C:\ like you said to and the program is where it default installs to (C:\program files).
Iam noticing that straight away when firing the program up from the desktop icon, iam getting a box popping up telling me its an evaluation version bla bla bla (see attachement) Is this right or wrong or what and if I have to get the versions you'v quoted, can you point me in the right direction to getting them.

:salute: Sheesh! give the boy a chance m8 he is trying his hardest ...and he does have a life as well!.... patience is a virtue you will get there in the end..... please don't hassle the guys who are prepared to help you out! :salute:

Thanks Tallywadger :)
@Thomson, just downloaded 3.9.18. Thats the current version, which i'll get cracking on now. Looks a bit different from the 2 older versions i had previously, so the code for the reg file has to be rewritten. I'll be as fast as i can m8 :)

Ya, that patch does not work for 3.9.18, that's what i just checked m8. 3.9.18 uses a different structure of the registry information contained in the zne file.

Hey cool it tallywadger, no ones putting no one under any pressure......For your information ive been in contact with bad karma for some weeks now regarding this shít......

Anyway, karma, cool mate, same as ive said before, give me a shout when the ball's rolling, cheers mate....

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

p,s.
Ye, the Vicman software looks good too, is there a crack version yet ?

Hi Karma mate, I managed to track down an older version of that photoelf, i got version 3.8.4.2 and I tried using the files you sent me to try it but it still doesnt look like its working....
I cant remember cause ive deleted your pm since then, but was it an older version than that one again ? probably ye ?

Thought I would give it a go anyway.

Please advise...cheers mate... :Cheers:

thomson said:
Hi Karma mate, I managed to track down an older version of that photoelf, i got version 3.8.4.2 and I tried using the files you sent me to try it but it still doesnt look like its working....
I cant remember cause ive deleted your pm since then, but was it an older version than that one again ? probably ye ?

Thought I would give it a go anyway.

Please advise...cheers mate... :Cheers:

The keyfile i sent is generated by a coupe of .dll files that are installed with Photoelf, as this dll files are the same for 3.8.42 and 3.8.16 are the same version and size i assume they do the same when called :) SO techincally the patch for 3.8.16 (oldest available version) should work for 3.8.42 as well. If it doesn't mail me your 3.8.42 version to have a look at.

Dont think its working mate....
So what email address will I send the program to ? Will your default email in this world of digy be ok ? Its a 6.5mb size file remember, if its hotmail etc your with, will it handle that size of file, I know that when I send large files in hotmail they never go through because thier too large, My outlook express is fine for large files though.
Pm me with details of how to send mate, oky doky ??

:Cheers:

Back