Anti Redeye Programs ???

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
I used to have some software that I could use to fix redeye on photos.
It was a great wee program, very very simple to use, basically get the pic's off your digital camera or scanner and a click on the fix redeye button and they were sorted, easy as that....

Thing is though, its been a long time since ive used it and its gone forever off my harddrive as ive done a format since then, and believe it or not, lol, I cant remember what the program was called, silly me :mad:

Anyway, can someone recommend a program just like ive mentioned.
Cheers :Cheers:

i use paintshop pro - -does brill job with colours and shades etc on red eye - even gives you variable pupil size

Ye but is it as easy to use as the program ive spoke about ??? This program actually does it all, no need to pick colours or nothing, just load the photo up, the program detects the photo, click the fix redeye button in the program and hey presto !!! Its sorted......
If the paintshop pro is just like that then fair enough, let me know, ok ?

Otherwise, can anyone else recommend a program like the one I spoke about in the beggining of this thread ??

:Cheers:

@thomson
Little busy with doing some patches/fixes for recent software. Hope i'll get Version 3.8.16 or 3.8.19 fixed by the end of today m8.

thomson said:
any joy with that yet mate ? :Cheers:

Almost done with the patches for CORE m8, been looking for Photoelf 3.8.16 all over the place, as there is already a patch from Deviance out there, but no joy in finding this version so eventually i have to patch Version 3.9.18 myself.

Hope i get it done by Friday noon, sorry for the delay m8 :(

Wait mate, Iam sorry if I sound kinda stupid sometimes, lol , But what am I to do with the file ? I dont even have the original photoelf.
Do I go get that off thier site ? If so what version etc and then what do I do with the file you just created.

I do know a good bit about computers etc but when it comes to hacking a program thats a different story, let me know a.s.a.p mate...

Cheers.... :Cheers:

thomson said:
Wait mate, Iam sorry if I sound kinda stupid sometimes, lol , But what am I to do with the file ? I dont even have the original photoelf.
Do I go get that off thier site ? If so what version etc and then what do I do with the file you just created.

I do know a good bit about computers etc but when it comes to hacking a program thats a different story, let me know a.s.a.p mate...

Cheers.... :Cheers:

No worries m8, i'll drop you a PM during the day, giving you all advise u need to crack that program :)

any info for me mate ? Incase yer wondering what iam on about just read back a couple of posts....
Cheers mate...... :Cheers: :Cheers:

Back