Another Underground Attack deemed Racist

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ugly scenes on tube as black teen hits out at racist remarks | The Sun |News

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A BLACK Tube passenger flew into a rage throwing punches in front of shocked commuters after a woman made racist remarks about "smelly Nigerians".
Ugly scenes were caught on the train in a three-minute long YouTube clip that shows the pair trading vile insults.
The confrontation ends in violence after the woman calls the man "s*** on her shoe" and says she "dresses poor so she doesn't have her clothes stolen by smelly Nigerians".
The cap-wearing yob is then seen launching a vile attack hurling punches as commuters try to restrain him.

A TUBE passenger is seen throwing punches after a fellow commuter made racist remarks
But it not clear if the abusive woman has been harmed in the shaky mobile footage.
It is understood the pair began to abuse each other after she accused him of treading on her toe after getting on board the Underground service.

She later is heard to say to him: "Bastards like you steal from me."
She also says: "I dress poor so I don't have my stuff stolen from motherf*****s like you and smelly Nigerians."

He also hurls a string of insults at her, including calling her a "smelly p**** b****".

The film was uploaded onto the internet with the title "Racist Woman On London Train Gets What She Deserves!" and has been watched by 14,000 people.

The lad, who says he is 19, later is seen throwing punches towards the woman before other passengers intervene.

The train driver is heard asking what happened on the intercom before the video ends.

Yesterday a Twitter user called Cidz Carnage, or @carnageofficial, wrote: "Oi some racist women was giving it to me today, then she hit me with a bottle then i f***** her over dumb bitch.

"Calling me a smelly african. wtf."

He also wrote: "Then having the audacity is hit me with a bottle."

Last edited by a moderator:
"vile attack"?

she deserved every punch.
ignorant slapper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But he also called her a white princess!! how is that not racist as well, and some Nigerians are smelly we had some move in down our street had feckin roaches every were dirty ****ers...

And unfortunately some africans and afro-Carribean blokes get stereo typed with no fault of there own but is due to their own, he was telling her to pull her pants up and have some respect, he just ****in punched a women!!!! think he needs to get some self respect.

No such thing as Racist
only black people like saying it as a they know they can use it as an excuse to do what they want.
you can call me a Honky or Limey Or A cracker its still not racist its just words.

We also don't know what happened prior to the filming which could have brought on this outburst. So for me the jury's out on whose at fault.

The Nigerian guy allegedly stood on her foot and didn't apologise. When I was brought up it didn't matter what a woman/girl said or did, you did NOT hit a female!

If name calling is Racist then every teacher i`ve had are Racists
All my friends are Racists
They've all called me A Maltese this, Maltese That etc etc
but i don`t see it as Racist only words :)

if you was to beat someone or kill them just because they are solely a different colour or from a different country
that is a different matter.

no woman deserves a punch. !!!!!! restraining yes if she did hit him... but not a punch... rather taken back by that comment to be honest
as a Nigerian, that would not be how he was brought up (or possibly not).
the stupid slapper was taunting him.
under the mistaken conception, she was safe, because she was a woman.
no matter what sex you are, you reap what you sow.
and she did.

I was going to say i had never hit a person of the "female persuasion".
but i slapped my daughters ass twice.
that was, however, my only transgression.

I wonder if people would have been so upset if the female had been the Nigerian, and the bloke white?

Its got nothing to do with what race or colour either of them are! Bottom line is they both behaved like petulant children... Although I'm sure if they bloke was white he would have been nicked and Keith Vaz would be shouting about another unprovoked racist attack!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Although I'm sure if they bloke was white he would have been nicked and Keith Vaz would be shouting about another unprovoked racist attack!!

My point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so why should a white tart get away with it? (ok, so she didn't really.)

anyway i meant the people here reading the thread. lol

And i disagree. it was a direct racist attack on the Nigerian.
by some silly, snotty, snooty white trash.

I think considering your comments of "white tart" and "snoot white trash" you might not be best placed to comment on the issue of racism!
Regardless of the colour of their skin they both behaved like idiots, however you seem to find it acceptable to condone hitting women. It isn't acceptable to hit a woman regardless of what she has said, the lad could have chosen to move away from the argument but instead chose to become violent.

Keith Vaz is a fool who immediately jumps on the racism band wagon as soon as he can, he uses racism as a vehicle for his own self promotion regardless of whether racism was actually the issue!

Let's leave it there...I wouldn't want to upset you with my snooty white trash comments!

I think considering your comments of "white tart" and "snoot white trash" you might not be best placed to comment on the issue of racism!
Regardless of the colour of their skin they both behaved like idiots, however you seem to find it acceptable to condone hitting women. It isn't acceptable to hit a woman regardless of what she has said, the lad could have chosen to move away from the argument but instead chose to become violent.

Keith Vaz is a fool who immediately jumps on the racism band wagon as soon as he can, he uses racism as a vehicle for his own self promotion regardless of whether racism was actually the issue!

Let's leave it there...I wouldn't want to upset you with my snooty white trash comments!

you give your post far too much weight mate.
but if you want to run away from the subject?
fair enough.

Its called being adult, not running away.

Ok let's try and be big grown ups here... Does it actually matter if they were English, Nigerian, Somalian, French, German or any other race!

The point is regardless of their race they both behaved like idiot's.

Its got nothing to do with what race or color either of them are! Bottom line is they both behaved like petulant children!
@ nara you need to read the whole line not half
if you are going to quote someone give the whole story instead of trying to make it look worse than it is
if you all listen to the vid the you will hear that she accuses him of pushing her then gets a mouthful but
no-one knows what happened before the vid started
as i said earlier they both can take some blame and they both need to grow up either way there is no reason to hit an idiot even if she finds it ok to call some a thief when they dont know them

@ nara you need to read the whole line not half
if you are going to quote someone give the whole story instead of trying to make it look worse than it is

#1 I'm quite capable of reading.

#2 There is no need to quote something that is irrelevant to the point being made. I quite agree with pootas that they both behaved like petulant children.

#3 Is DW still an irony free zone?

Back