Another new Toy....

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well I accidently went to the Trafford Centre today, and then into the Apple store.

The I parted with £101, and walked out with a nice shiny Apple TV2 :) Pity its on the latest firmware though :(

hey a quite like the look of them m8 might go buy one myself,let me know how you get on with it when your up and running.

cheers.

Oh, its running :)

Its almost plug and play, I have it running over wifi and its tickity boo, What I must say is that its a tiny little thing!
I can also control it via, my iPhone also :)

hey a quite like the look of them m8 might go buy one myself,let me know how you get on with it when your up and running.

cheers.

Yes please. It would be useful if you could keep this thread going with your experience with it.

ye looks a dainty wee thing,i take it when you j/b you get all the films etc free??

Whats the drawback with the latest firmware?

sure is a tiny thingy
whatis_gallery_slide120100901.jpg

Well I accidently went to the Trafford Centre today, and then into the Apple store.

The I parted with £101, and walked out with a nice shiny Apple TV2 :) Pity its on the latest firmware though :(

hi Mate Apple TV Software Update 4.2.2 can be jailbroken using sn0wbreeze 2.7.2 How to HERE

That is small m8, happy with it so far ? I am tempted, the old Archos needs replacing soon

hi Mate Apple TV Software Update 4.2.2 can be jailbroken using sn0wbreeze 2.7.2 How to HERE

Excellent :)

Whats the drawback with the latest firmware?

sure is a tiny thingy
whatis_gallery_slide120100901.jpg

Feck knows....lol

That is small m8, happy with it so far ? I am tempted, the old Archos needs replacing soon

Yeah, so far so good :)

I got it for the TV in the conservatory, but it may stay in lounge now, or I may have to buy another.

I am going to make a ATV room now. (There was one, but it was hidden so I have moved it to the AV section)..;)

Last edited:

your not the only one who just bought this :banana::banana: i ordered mines at the weekend there and i just mine today and so far i really like it. so far ive updated it to latest firmware over wi-fi. i did think i kinda blew the chance to jailbreak just now but i hadnt so was just way to do jailbreak it and turns out i need a micro usb which i dont have at this time and although i feel like going to asdas its 11.00pm so ill just get one tomorrow.

im liking the remote on the iphone4 as the remote that comes with it is pretty small and a pain for filling in like my email adress and that. but so far so good

was on about getting 1 of these but what exactly are they good for apart from streaming from my ipad or phone can u pleae expalin

cheers yorkie1

I wouldn't go latest fw m8 I am still on the old one waiting for the new release of xbmc before I update ;)

i ended up gettin my lead the day and jailbroke it. so been messin about the extra bits. way to get the remote hd for 2.99 i think as i installed it with the jailbreak on the tv2 but when i download the app on installious it knows its a cracked copy. im still new to xbmc and as to what it really does. once the kid goes down im going to have a look as i installed it on the apple tv. but as for as the latest jailbreak goes. everyhting went no probs with snowbreeze

Back