Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another fuel duty rise from midnight

Hmm I guess a light hearted reply is out. I guess your mummy (Hoe) and daddy (Moe) did not raise you (Joe) too well or you would be politer to strangers, but then again when two sphincterated caudal orfice's breed you usually end up with an ill mannered illiterate onantist. I hope this is intelligence enuff 4 u.

fatboy.jpg

ill do a gooder searcher nixttime and hopefruity is learn sumtink.

i love you joe1999,yous rally toughts me much 2day

x

Scrambled words are legible as long as first and last letters are in place..

Cmoe on mnukey you konw tihs...

If this means less cars on the road then I support it.

Yes but the remaining drivers left on the roads will be the people that can afford
to pay for fuel because they haven't given their staff a pay rise this year
The roads will be dominated soon by gas guzzling 4x4s

Morrisons are only freezing it for a week. Time for all the bio diesel post to start again.

My local morrisons sells it and my Galaxy TDI will run on it, no problem.
But as its cheaper to produce( or so runour has it) and has less duty on it, why do the idiots charge the same money for it as normal.
When its cheaper i will use it and it will have nothing to do with saving the planet, Just my wallet!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but the remaining drivers left on the roads will be the people that can afford
to pay for fuel because they haven't given their staff a pay rise this year
The roads will be dominated soon by gas guzzling 4x4s

As long as you get to your destination does it really matter how you got there? Having the luxury of your own car is exactly that, a luxury.

People will always find a way, car sharing, public transport, bicycle's or dare to think of it walk.

My local morrisons sells it and my Galaxy TDI will run on it, no problem.
But as its cheaper to produce( or so runour has it) and has less duty on it, why do the idiots charge the same money for it as normal.
When its cheaper i will use it and it will have nothing to do with saving the planet, Just my wallet!!!!!!!!!!!

My cmax runs on it too.. there is a bio garage in cheetham hill, manchester somewhere they sell bio at last check 70.9.. was going to fill up on it before i went away just didnt have time..

The people who are worst hit are the people who are dependent on their cars to get to work.
I am very lucky as my job is a 20min walk so it doesn't really affect me.
However i have mates who start work at 6/7am and are 20+ miles away from their homes.
Some of which are factory workers or lower paid.
At that time in the morning, public transport doesn't exist and its too far too cycle.

We already pay over the odds for fuel duty and car tax for roads that are frankly shambolic.
I think this is just another kick in the guts for your average worker from a government that could not care less.

The people who are worst hit are the people who are dependent on their cars to get to work.
I am very lucky as my job is a 20min walk so it doesn't really affect me.
However i have mates who start work at 6/7am and are 20+ miles away from their homes.
Some of which are factory workers or lower paid.
At that time in the morning, public transport doesn't exist and its too far too cycle.

We already pay over the odds for fuel duty and car tax for roads that are frankly shambolic.
I think this is just another kick in the guts for your average worker from a government that could not care less.

You have hit the nail on the head!!!!!!!!!
i travel about 12 miles to work , which is not that far and takes me about 15 mins.
At the height of the fuel price hike i was paying £1.31 a ltr for the black stuff.
It cost me £60 from empty last week at £1.06.
I actually handed my notice in at work to leave for a job with a company vehicle last year and got a pay rise to make me stay as a result.
Purely because the cost of living was going through the roof and i had cut back on everything possible!!!!
The motorist is just an easy target.
If BP was still in nationalised hands then, we would not be in this mess, same goes for brithish gas.
Privatisation, brings competition, shareholders and greed, at the expense of the customer.

me personaly I have 3 vans on the road, in last 3 days I've forked out via my company just under £600 in diesel, this is affecting the profortability of my company and having a detrimental effect on my business.

It's these tree hugging do gooders along with all the eastern european immergrants and not forgetting the greedy banks that are the cause of the current economic decline

my business according to my accountant in mid april is running at under 10% profit however 3 years ago it was running at over 25% now were is the justice in that???

i've worked long and hard some days having less than 4 hours sleep just to be taxed to the hilt by a government that seems to be more interested in fitting anti speed prevention measures along the motorways ie variable speed motorways an endless amount of speed cameras be it in the form of average speed checks gatso cameras ect

now tell me could all the money that is being unnecessarily spent on speed reduction (government/police profetering) not be spent wiser by being reouted to reducing the duty on fuel?

any more tax increases is bad news for small business and they are basically running and ruining the small businesses and running us into the ground

so go on all you people who want to chain yourself to a tree cover the cost of us hard working people driving our vehicles to work and back demonstrate your lives away and kill the economy but please spare a thought to all the empty office blocks that have there pcs on standby and office lights on 24/7 just remember the internal combustion engine is not the sole cause of climate change far from it there are many other contributing factors that are ignored whilst the honest hard working man is once again screwed for trying to make a living

me personaly I have 3 vans on the road, in last 3 days I've forked out via my company just under £600 in diesel, this is affecting the profortability of my company and having a detrimental effect on my business.

It's these tree hugging do gooders along with all the eastern european immergrants and not forgetting the greedy banks that are the cause of the current economic decline

my business according to my accountant in mid april is running at under 10% profit however 3 years ago it was running at over 25% now were is the justice in that???

i've worked long and hard some days having less than 4 hours sleep just to be taxed to the hilt by a government that seems to be more interested in fitting anti speed prevention measures along the motorways ie variable speed motorways an endless amount of speed cameras be it in the form of average speed checks gatso cameras ect

now tell me could all the money that is being unnecessarily spent on speed reduction (government/police profetering) not be spent wiser by being reouted to reducing the duty on fuel?

any more tax increases is bad news for small business and they are basically running and ruining the small businesses and running us into the ground

so go on all you people who want to chain yourself to a tree cover the cost of us hard working people driving our vehicles to work and back demonstrate your lives away and kill the economy but please spare a thought to all the empty office blocks that have there pcs on standby and office lights on 24/7 just remember the internal combustion engine is not the sole cause of climate change far from it there are many other contributing factors that are ignored whilst the honest hard working man is once again screwed for trying to make a living

Well said mate, everythign i wanted to say above but couldnt put it down in words. Left rep :)

give in to the tree huggers, and make a stand at the same time

if EVERY delivery truck on the road refused to move for 10 days, after 5 days this country would be at absolute standstill breaking point

there would be no fuel in the garages, as none is delivered, there would be no food in the shops, or beer in the pubs, scrap that idea then lol

this country is FULL of armchair warriors who will sit back moaning like fook about everything and why nobody does anything

the govt has us buttfooked by claiming that any blockade will be met with anti terror laws, i say start a religion that protests over the tax prices

a barrel of fuel is half the price it was when petrol was 1.15l, so why is the price so high? when the price of oil goes up again, they will push it to 1.50l

we should be more like the french, afterall, its OUR government, they WORK FOR US

looks like i better start getting friendly with local chippies

make ur own biodiesel

Have toyed with idea of one of these:
Yorkshire Green Fuels
I live about 7 doors down from a chippy and a chinese!!!!
I know my TDI will run happily on the stuff, but have not looked up the Micra DCI unit yet.
Having 2 oil burners in the family, it might be viable (if not messy?)

Back