Another Cruelty Case (DDB)

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Another Dogue de Bordeaux treated badly :( this one is in the UK

so sad

We would like to introduce you to our latest baby girl needing our help. She was found wandering the streets by the dog warden in the South Yorkshire area. Our darling girl was handed over to DDBRR 2 days ago. We have called our girl Ellie. A foster home has been secured and we are currently arranging for her to be collected from the kennels this week.

Ellie has a very soft nature, and despite being let down by the human race, she hasn't lost the love and trust she has. I went to see Ellie this morning, she sat and voluntarily gave me her paw and radiated trust when I left and kissed her goodbye on the muzzle.

We are running this appeal for Ellie, and if you are able to help us to help Ellie, then please click on the link below, any donations are greatly received. Many Thanks in advance from Ellie and all the team. Love Simone xxxx

Please share and cross-post and lets help Ellie. xxx

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YENLW47W26EVU

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Sadly, not limited to that particular breed or even dogs. Animal neglect is increasing year on year, unfortunately the best solution is illegal :(

Excuse the language guys but this is heartbreaking. I love Animals more than most people I know. Isn't it about time we as a so called civilised society treated these f**kers who treat Animals like this in an appropriate fashion.
How can a reasonably human being treat a poor defenseless animal in this way.
Got tears just looking and reading this post

Bastards

I should've mentioned the rescue really

Dogue De Bordeaux Rehoming & Rescue

charity-fancy-dress-party-aid-dogue-bordeaux-rehom-62.jpeg

as said before we are a sick race

shocking

Anyone who is cruel to animals are more disposed to treating humans the same way (if more people raised concerns for animals they thought were being mistreated , the word would be a better place) .my dog came from a rescue center & was well under weight when we got him. To me , he's like my fourth child & treated in a similar fashion.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387427267850.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387427267850.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 4
Picture 011.jpg

this is my 2 Border Collie,fook they are worce than women,demand everything lol.
I don't understand why people do dumb s.it to their dogs they should never have a dogs .
I think Cruelty with dogs is out of order.

Back