Anonymous User

Cressi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone shed any light on the following in my Oscam Status.............anonymous disconnected from 2.28.123.456....

I don't recognise the ip and nothing showing up in readers or clients list.

Had it been a vaild IP I might have suggested a Smurf Attack but since it isn't it's probably some script jockey playing with address spoofing and landed on you by chance.

That's my 'reasonable guess' - anyone else?

Had it been a vaild IP I might have suggested a Smurf Attack but since it isn't it's probably some script jockey playing with address spoofing and landed on you by chance.

That's my 'reasonable guess' - anyone else?
It's a real ip. I added the 123.456

search throws up Wrexham.Orange

Hi ,

Just noticed something that might be tied in to the ip showing on my Vu Duo Oscam Staus.
I deleted a user yesterday from my Boxes Oscam profile and even though there is no trace of him after rebooting Vu Duo ( checked via Oscam files and by FXP client) the user
still shows in staus ......c account 'Deleted User ' not found! I m guessing this ties in with the c anonymous disconnected from 2.28.123.456.

To prove it,how do I get rid of User? No trace of him in Oscam Cfg and Vu Duo has been rebooted so why does he still show on Oscam Status?

Cheers

Cressi

Last edited:
Hi ,

Just noticed something that might be tied in to the ip showing on my staus.
I deleted a user yesterday from my Oscam profile and even though there is no trace of him after reboot ( checked via Oscam files and by FXP client) the user
still shows in staus ......c account 'Deleted User ' not found! I m guessing this ties in with the c anonymous disconnected from 2.28.123.456.

To prove it,how do I get rid of User? No trace of him in cfg and box has been rebooted so why does he still show on Status?

Cheers

Cressi

Sorry M8, once you moved from the network to the box you lost me lol

Sorry M8, once you moved from the network to the box you lost me lol

Sorry reading that back I can see the error of my ways. I will ammend posts to clarify . Me bad Sorry :Cheers:

If you deleted a user he is probably still attempting to log on,unless of course you trust him ,not :)

If it's a problem just setup failban on his ass :)

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

So I guess I re-instate him then disable ( not delete ) and then failban = 2 # block IP address of a disabled account on connecting ??????

Loads of stuff to tinker with in Oscam .Learning all the time.

Thanks Guys.

Cressi

Now your learning :)

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

Back