Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amiko Alien 2 vs Golden Media Spark triple tuner

cdy

Inactive User
Hi guys,
I am planning on 'upgrading' from my s10.
Looking for info and/ore advice on the two boxes above.
Many thanks in advance for any helpful advice!

Really? I though the Golden had was a triple tuner.
Oh, well, does that mean there is good support for it over here in the UK?

Really? I though the Golden had was a triple tuner.
Oh, well, does that mean there is good support for it over here in the UK?

I have been looking at these aswell, basically they are the same inside, use the same images, same plugins, main difference is the case and the name. It looks like the alien 2 is more popular in the UK thus appears better supported. My findings are that anything for the alien 2 can be used for the triplex. There are also a few more units like SAB unix that are the same and the newest being icecrypt s3700(although this has an rf modulator). The tried is usually sold with the dvb-t aswell as the 2 x dvb-s, the alien 2 has to have this added With the price going up accordingly.

as above golden media triplex and allien tripple tuner the same one from germany one from hungary golden media is a bit cheaper
found a triplex with all hd2 tuners delivered from germany for about £140 (im giving this some thought at the moment) also saw the
golden media hypercube which has android bullt in and i think its all e2 and not spark but do not quote me also all hd2 tuners 2xvbs2 +1xdvbt2 thats about £170 from germany
also have read some models of the allien have been cloned but do not know which models

I've seen the Golden for 160 Euro inc delivery from Germany. Think that's about £130. May well give it a gamble .....

Hi, i might be wrong here but ive been looking into alien and icecrypt box and was reading few people seem to think theyy have bought clones of alien box, not knowing , then did a new update or image came out that showed which were clones,bricked the box i think, ive read that much lately i could be mistaken but sure ive read it somewhere, so as always buy from recommended retailer if wanting a orignal,

some alien, icecrypt and golden media are the same receivers with different badges on them, thats not to say one is a clone of another, as all 3 are established equipment suppliers, in the same way as technomate and clarktech are identical receivers, from the same factories, just meant for different markets and given a different badge, and often differing bootloaders to ensure that only firmware labeled for a specific manufacturer will boot on 'their' receiver, and not on an identical receiver made with a different badge

Hi, i might be wrong here but ive been looking into alien and icecrypt box and was reading few people seem to think theyy have bought clones of alien box, not knowing , then did a new update or image came out that showed which were clones,bricked the box i think, ive read that much lately i could be mistaken but sure ive read it somewhere, so as always buy from recommended retailer if wanting a orignal,

There are clones of the Alien 1 out ,the 8900 but not the Alien 2 .

Back