Amazon stuff

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got a Lenovo tablet bang upto date. It download but won't install any of the apps for Amazon Kindle, Amazon shopping etc.
Have had a scout about and it seems some android tabs have blocked the install, anyone got a solution?

Download the APKs to a USB on PC then install them on to you tablet manually
Tablet must be Android 5 or above

Edit: Just tested on my Lenovo yoga both apps installed no problems

Last edited:
Download the APKs to a USB on PC then install them on to you tablet manually
Tablet must be Android 5 or above

Edit: Just tested on my Lenovo yoga both apps installed no problems
Ok will give it a go thanks

The APK worked so have got kindle reader back,(got a real kindle but use this as a backup),still can't get Amazon shopping app so went thru chrome and got it up and added it to desktop.
Thanks @Joe Noodles

The APK worked so have got kindle reader back,(got a real kindle but use this as a backup),still can't get Amazon shopping app so went thru chrome and got it up and added it to desktop.
Thanks @Joe Noodles
I think we have the same tablet the p11 plus and i have both amazon shopping on mine and i use it to shop a lot. I also have the kindle app but not tried it yet.

I think we have the same tablet the p11 plus and i have both amazon shopping on mine and i use it to shop a lot. I also have the kindle app but not tried it yet.
I have shopping on but it the web page not the actual app, i think it stopped after an update

Back