Sensible Topic Amazon prime

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to be able to share Prime to another household member but now it seems you have to share payment details for the other Amazon household member to get even just the 1 day postage? Is this true or is this a glitch myside?

Works for me no problem, and I haven't shared any payment details afaik.

yes and you can keep library and shopping history separate.

So whats this mean @nara @gez

"Sharing benefits with Amazon Household requires both adults to link their accounts in an Amazon Household and agree to share payment methods"

Amazon.co.uk Help: Share Your Amazon Prime Benefits

"You and John Doe must agree to share wallets in order to share Prime benefits and digital content. As a security measure, you will be notified if John Doe moves your credit or debit card to their wallet."

Last edited:
It's my account so I pay everything, the person you shared with should ask or notify you if they want to buy anything. Wife and I have all joint bank accounts so it doesn't matter, just saves £90 a year in not having separate accounts.

@gez wife and me have one prime account also and joint bank accounts etc. Thats not what I mean or what fusi0n means I think. What I wanted to do was share Prime with my Sister who lives with her family at different end of the country not in same house as me and wife. Cheers Pal

@shaun ah missed that bit. Just try it ,they can only say not allowed,
There's also the student one, first 6 mthns free then half price for as long as they are a student.

I share an account with my mother (well not sure it is strictly shared) I have just added my card details and delivery address, and when ever we by anything we just have to make sure we use the right card details. I works fine if you trust the other person

Back