Amazon Fire TV Utility App

kid_warrior

Inactive User
Reaction score
Amazon Fire TV Utility App is a great tool for installing kodi onto fire stick......

FTVapp.jpg

Upon launching the utility you will be asked to enter the IP address of your Amazon Fire TV.
File,settings

i-rdPbZg3.jpg

Also I suggest you change the setting to show the status of your work in a COMMAND screen else you might do something and then not sure if it is really happened. I find it very useful to see whether the connection to the Amazon TV has started, has the backup completed and has the transfer of files from your PC to the Amazon TV gone through. So do choose the CMD Window Status as “Normal Debug Mode”

Then connect to your Amazon TV. You should check the CMD Window (basically a DOS window) to see the status.
i-D22zLJd.jpg

We will then use this utility to sideload the APK into our Amazon TV. Follow the 3 steps in this picture: Do not close anything until the file has loaded

i-MJMQwKT-L.jpg

Download
FTV v0.58

How to run Kodi/XBMC (or other sideloaded apps) on the Fire TV Stick

Now you app should be loaded on your Fire TV Stick… but you won’t see it on the home screen. Here’s how you can find and launch it.

1. Scroll down to the Settings menu.

ftv-settings.jpg

2. Navigate to the Applications option and hit the select button.

Manage-Installed-Apps-1024x7681.jpg

3. Scroll down and select the entry that says “Manage All Installed Applications.”

4. Scroll down until you find the app you want to launch. Select it, and choose the option for “Launch application.”

Attachments

• Launch-Kodi-1024x7681.jpg
    Launch-Kodi-1024x7681.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
all you need is wondershare mobilego no ip needed and it does everything that you could want except root a firestick . (It did root my mobile phone) simple drag and drop or one click install / uninstall apk

Mobilego is easier to use and works on android phone's

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

I have no need to use phone for kodi.

sorry i did not make it clear mobilego works on any android system / device to move any file to or from a computer not just kodi .It is a GUI program for moving files to android systems the firestick runs android. Not everyone understands adb push/pull commands or which folder to put files into

This thread is fekking hilarious but its bordering on getting silly !!!

Back