all new Sportster_1.76.3_2xI updated

also how do ypu down load them it will not let me no permissions?

which 1 shall i use gavs 12/11/05 x2 updated or the sportster latest do both have EPG on front row ?? really confused whats the difference which ones better ?

Works great - thanks to all !!
I used the scan 6952 for the Lothian area..

I am having problems downloading any of the files and I was able to download ok yesterday

Hi guys, ive just updated my dbox2 with this latest image but dont get any channels? will my exising service files still work?

Also since updating the box with the latest image using ifa and null cable I cannot connect over ftp. does anyone know which username and password the dbox should use? im sure previously it was just admin and 0000.

thanks

nokia8800 said:
Hi guys, ive just updated my dbox2 with this latest image but dont get any channels? will my exising service files still work?
Also since updating the box with the latest image using ifa and null cable I cannot connect over ftp. does anyone know which username and password the dbox should use? im sure previously it was just admin and 0000.
thanks
The user name and pass are usually root and dbox or dbox2, but if you installed a new image, the reason you can't connect it probably that the IP of the new image is different. You can check or change the IP from the Dbox's network settings.

can someone tell me where to get a sporster image for my nokia dbox 2 please i ahve been trying to find one for ages thanks

You're staring at them mate.
Theres about 50 of them on this site alone! You just have to pop into the downloads section and have a look!

(Search button also helps)

Back