all new Sportster_1.76.3_2xI updated

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
so its the latest image before pro and fully updated with drivers and libs

has cydines brand new sectionsd means epg working for the uk, zapit, scan.conf

i have been snicky and got the very latest Yweb1.3.5 thats not even in the downloads on the yweb site haha

so its 2x and my latest brand new updated for you all to enjoy

also has the Evocamd = Next Level 1.01

also has the sprotster pro lcd logo and shutdown and startup running on it

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0B3ZKDC975ZA02CU3P404DVQZR

dont forget for sagem when flashing is complete

press blue.....blue.....yellow.....3.....yellow...red and ok/ja

please dont forget the !FEEDBACK!
and enjoy

Told ya,

Thanks I will play tonight.

de_deej

"i have been snicky and got the very latest Yweb1.3.5 thats not even in the downloads on the yweb site haha"

ur crazy guy lol

lol

it is

"Top Secret"

where i got that version of YWeb

so get it first

sh sh sh

mums the word

ok wink wink nudge nudge

lol

well my dad is on telewest and uses sym6952

hope that helps m8

On the other hand I am on NTL (ex-cw) and also use 6952. It could be area dependant?

If you have a pace box check the engineers menu for the "symbol rate". It will either be 6.952 or 6.887. Remove the decimal point from the value, and this is what you will scan on.

Sym6952 or Sym6887.

does this one scan well gav, the previous 1.76 3 missed a few channels, so had to go back to 1.7+uk05, hope it does cause it seemed smoother than 1.7+uk05

cheers :)

Seems to be working great at the moment gav, the epg wasn't fully populated last night but I thought this might be down to the clocks going back. I haven't tried again yet but I will let you know.

de_deej

Hi Gav12345, Will this version get f/row? As I currently, enjoy full service (so far)

Used this image yesterday to flash a new box. have been running this for the last day and have noticed the Sound is not that good compaied to other past images.
Does anyone know if thay have had the same problem or if i'm missing somthing. The box is set to Stereo and the sound is to the max. Its not the TV as when i switch the box off the tv is very loud.

my sound is the same as previous version its only the base image and cvs that have been updated on this image

then i added all the extras

the best thing to do is change the settings for sagem if its the sagem box you have or the ucodes

its a very good image i think!

cheers

dtwomac said:
Hi Gav12345, Will this version get f/row? As I currently, enjoy full service (so far)

no F-row epg wih this ..

tell you waht i'd really like to see ..
a sportster pro image with front row epg .

Hi Gav,

Well I have to say that with my Nokia 2x, this is the worst image I have ever tried !

The web interface locks up after a couple of mins which for some reason causes the remote to do the same.
This does not happen with ANY other image, so I will be returning to 1.75 for the time being I think !

I might try changing it to an earlier web interface and see what happens.

Keep up the good work though :Cheers:

Thanks Gav for your hard work ill give it a go when me box arrives m8
he he he if i can do it that is but i will certainly give it a go

After putting on various images all afternoon, there seems to be a sound issue with your image, put on 3 different versions of sportster and nexgen and the sound is much clear on these than yours.

Also the picture quality does seem a little poor compared with other images. All testing done on Noka 2xi.

Dig the sportster loading and closing down screen, good layout. The above lets the image down.

Keep up the modding.

srooth said:
After putting on various images all afternoon, there seems to be a sound issue with your image, put on 3 different versions of sportster and nexgen and the sound is much clear on these than yours.
Also the picture quality does seem a little poor compared with other images. All testing done on Noka 2xi.
Dig the sportster loading and closing down screen, good layout. The above lets the image down.
Keep up the modding.

the thing is mine is a 2x nokia as well and sound is the same as any other image

so i just dont understand it at all

is anyone else having this problem as well

Back