All Chromecast Owners Can Get Two Months of Free Hulu Plus

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this guys but if needs moving then please do

p1bscrcdhcwskijioiry.png

Recently, a Hulu Plus promotion started that gives new Chromecast owners two months of free access to the video streaming platform. Turns out, anyone in the US can get the free two months, regardless of when you purchased your Chromecast.

Open the Chromecast app and connect to your Chromecast on your network. Tap the drop down menu button in the upper right-hand corner and then select "check for offers." You should then be sent to a web page to redeem the two free months of Hulu Plus. So what's the catch, you ask? There's a couple. You need to put in your credit card information to start the trial, and if you don't cancel when it's over, you'll get charged for a third month of service. Also, if you're already a Hulu Plus subscriber, you can't take advantage of the offer and add it to your time bank. So you'll need to make a new throwaway account if you have one already (don't act like you haven't done that before).

If you can remember to cancel your new account and don't mind making a side account in the event you already have one, it's still a pretty sweet deal. On top of that, the Chromecast is $3 off if you've been considering one and just haven't gotten around to it. You can sign up for the deal through the end of December 2014.

All Chromecast Owners Can Get Two Months of Free Hulu Plus

Nice one mate :)
Thanks

:thumbsup:

Was interested to try this but doesn't show the offer when in the UK? Only shows the 3 month Now TV Entertainment Pass &/or 90 day Free Google Play Music. Might work if it 'thinks' you're in the U.S of A?
HH.

Online at pcworld/currys reduced to £20 now collect or free home delivery

Chromecast £18 delivered at Amazon at the mo.
Just ordered one.

There also £18 in Tesco and online. Still bought mine in pcworld it was closer, don't know why I bought it :err:

got one from currys, now missus watches some 36 part drama from youtube on the tv...each episode 1hr long....hum bug !.....wish i never got it now...

maybe you wanted a new toy to play with and never got round to it lol

I'll find some use for it, but the android box does everything I need. Maybe if I can get the mirroring of the tab to work it would be useful.

Is the chromecast a worthwhile purchase, i currently have a couple of nowtv boxes for plex, so is there any benefits to a chromecast over the nowtv, short of freeing up a power socket?

I'm looking to get either a soundbar or standalone speaker with hdmi input to play music rather than having to have the tv on all the time. Anyone tried this yet?

Chromecast won't even free up a power socket unless your TV has USB socket as Chromecast needs power and HDMI connected and an android or iPhone connected through WiFi I am very disappointed with mine at least the now TV box has BBC iPlayer on it Chromecast hasn't got any apps they have to be on your phone/tablet

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Back