ALL Channels on SAT?

Davido123

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there, just quick question regards SAT version of the boxes.
Does it give you all the channels you get on virgin media Cable boxes? Any that it can not decode?

Also need any special equipment (appart from a dish on wall) to get it working?

I've read about card share....clearifcation on the possibilities would be great.

thanks in advance for the answers.

Hiya m80 :)
1. dunno wtf is on the go on V_M lol (no cable here ;)) I guess the equivalent is Sly Digital, to which an official sub would be required. See part 3. ;)
2. Best to get a motorised dish setup. To take full advantage of the Euro' packages a USALS system is recommended.
3.For starters I'll refer you to here for the cs bit lol

sorry to steal the thread but think the questions fits in with the topic. what are the benefits to sat over cable channel wise?

sorry to steal the thread but think the questions fits in with the topic. what are the benefits to sat over cable channel wise?

.. at present I have the French, the German & the Spanish equivalent of our SLY. All with english audio.
And that's without referencing the cs in 3. ;)

The advantage with the 500c is that it hardly ever goes down cant remember the last time needed to reload an image in that box! 500s well its fun, lol. channels go up and down like a whore's knickers however id still choose a 500s over 500c because so much support out there youll never be short changed prem footy on saturday 3pm! plus yr sunday matches xxx movies 24/7 plus mtv and same movies that also on s*y and as for CS well thats heaven. :eater:

Back