Alien vs Predator

Exorcist

Inactive User
Reaction score
Aliens.vs.Predator.PAL.XBOX360-SWAG

It's all yours if you want it.

yes game looks ok but ive got to finish bioshock 2 first

Im not a fan of the first one although it was a massive break through for the xbox rated best game ever I couldnt be botherd with it.

I mite have a deek at the second one see whats up. :proud:

Im not a fan of the first one although it was a massive break through for the xbox rated best game ever I couldnt be botherd with it.

I mite have a deek at the second one see whats up. :proud:

Which one, Bioshock?

I really didn't enjoy Bioshock, but the new one is quite good.

Which one, Bioshock?

I really didn't enjoy Bioshock, but the new one is quite good.

Aye witchy I didnt enjoy bioshock I was to busy building roller coasters on thrillville but I will have a look at the second one.

It has been voted the best ever xbox360 game on a few sites but I just dont get it.

I like the kids games the lego games are great and I like the odd car game dirt 2 is nice, crash of the titans great stuff.

Im after a new theme park one Ive googled for one but am struggling thrillville was great for family fun.

each to there own but oh Ive hammerd tiger woods and fifa :proud:

can anyone help me with this? as ive downloaded it via a torrent and run it through 360wavepatcher as its a wave 4 game and downgraded it to wave3 and then burnt it via imgburn. great i thought so i just put it in my boys banned xbox and it keeps asking for a update.if i press no it just goes back to the begging and the same if i accept the update.

can anyone tell me what im doing wrong please?

can anyone help me with this? as ive downloaded it via a torrent and run it through 360wavepatcher as its a wave 4 game and downgraded it to wave3 and then burnt it via imgburn. great i thought so i just put it in my boys banned xbox and it keeps asking for a update.if i press no it just goes back to the begging and the same if i accept the update.

can anyone tell me what im doing wrong please?

Its probably a game update jock. Just take it, and the game should work then.

ive tryed mate and no joy,ive even tryed patching it onto wave2 and that didnt work neither?

ive tryed mate and no joy,ive even tryed patching it onto wave2 and that didnt work neither?

You should not need to patch any games mate, that drive has 1.51 on it, although I could never get MW2 to boot on it. Try it as is mate without patching it to an earlier wave.

i had this problem before all i did was take a hard drive of another console which had live updates on and put it on my console it asked me to update which i did and problem solved.

You should not need to patch any games mate, that drive has 1.51 on it, although I could never get MW2 to boot on it. Try it as is mate without patching it to an earlier wave.

tryed a copy without patching it and the xbox didnt pick it up most prob due to it being a wave4 game(same as mw2) so i might try and swap drives with my boys bust 360 later on as ive got to open it up to fix the rrod on it.

I'm about 30% thru on marine and loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:proud:

ur kidding, i played last night for ten mins...my god i was surprised i lasted so long this game is cack...

ur kidding, i played last night for ten mins...my god i was surprised i lasted so long this game is cack...
totally agree with you i didnt like it 10 mins in so thought id play a bit longer i played it for a hour & binned the shite no wonder its release has been delayed so many times

Burned it and played for 20 minutes then gave it to my brother. Really poor game. I hope Colonial Marines does the brand some justice. It has the potential to be the best game I will ever buy.

If it's as bad as this, I'll stick to Natural Selection. A truly brilliant game of the genre.

Back