Aldi Special

terrym009

Inactive User
Reaction score
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33564&stc=1&d=1192611610

[URL="http://uk.aldi.com/
40" HD ready LCD TV

£ 569.99

One of the best looking TVs we’ve ever sold. HD ready LCD TV with integrated DVB-T tuner.

HD ready (480i/p, 720i/p, 1080i)
2 × HDMI sockets (including HDCP decoding)
Integrated DVB-T tuner for all Freeview channels
Nicam stereo
Teletext with 1000 page memory
EPG (Electronic Programme Guide)
Response time : 8ms (grey to grey.typ)
Viewing angle: 178° H/150° v (typ)
Contrast ratio: 1200:1 (typ)
Brightness: 500cd/m2 (typ)
Physical resolution: 1366 × 768
PIP (Picture in Picture) and PBP (Picture by Picture) via external source
Picture improvements by CTI, 3D comb filter
Noise reduction
200 programme storage locations
Automatic programme search with automatic storage
Picture Formats: 16:9, 4:3, Panorama, 14:9 Zoom, Cinema, Subtitle, Auto
Swap function
Child lock
5 favourite lists
Sleep timer
Sound effects: Jazz, Rock, Pop, User, Classic, Normal
5 band equaliser
Surround sound
Speakers: 2 × 8 watts (RMS)
Video sockets: 2 × HDMI in (incl. HDCP decoding), VGA (15 pin D-sub), YUV (component) (3 RCSA), 2 SCART. S-Video in (Mini DIN), composite video (1 RCA)
Audio sockets: Stereo audio in for PC, stereo audio in for composite video (2 RCA), stereo audio in for YUV (2 RCA), stereo headphone jack (3.5mm plug)
Accessories: Free wall bracket, free 5-in-1 universal remote control (inc. batteries), power cord
Weight: 24kg (with stand)/20kg (without stand)
HD – detail like you’ve never seen before
High Definition is the greatest advancement in television technology since black and white changed to colour. A TV bearing the ‘HD Ready’ logo has the ability to display High Definition broadcasts of 720 or 1080 lines, as opposed to ‘standard’ broadcasts of 625 lines. The detail HD delivers is staggering. A HD screen contains more pixels which allows you to see every blade of grass, every thread, every feather in crystal clear clarity.

FREEVIEW included
All Tevion HD TVs now include ‘built-in’ Freeview, which means you will have a greater number of Digital channels (and radio programmes) to choose from in an instant. Plus, thanks to the RED button facility, you can interact with your TV, actually taking part in the programme you’re watching.

My parents bought the recent 32" LCD TV from ALDI.
It went back as it wouldn't display any freeview channel in widescreen (only 4:3 stretched).

this will sell out very very fast so if u want it get up early and queue ;)

I have a tevion 40" from Aldi and its sh*t hot for the money :)

no freeview in mine so cant comment on that

Back