Agony digi..

Would you like an 'agony digi' section?

• Total voters

neorage

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to ask if anyone would like a Agony digi section where we can sort our woes for us for all our problems..

my question ...

Dear Digidude,

As of recent where i work, a brown nose indevidual had took it upon herself to brown nose the entire managment team of a perticular supermarket i work for,, in doing so has undercut everyone..

she does no work and is lazy a foook..

i have spent the last year busting my balls off for the company and she has come along and in no less then 6 months of bing there has brown nosed her way onto the managment develoment programm.. where as my appication was refused for no reason...

this pisses me off and would like to know what i should do

ANON

PS cant add a poll :(

Last edited:
neorage;1553321. said:

Dear Digidude,

As of recent where i work, a brown nose indevidual had took it upon herself to brown nose the entire managment team of a perticular supermarket i work for,, in doing so has undercut everyone..

she does no work and is lazy a foook..

i have spent the last year busting my balls off for the company and she has come along and in no less then 6 months of bing there has brown nosed her way onto the managment develoment programm.. where as my appication was refused for no reason...

this pisses me off and would like to know what i should do

ANON

Dear ANON

This is quite a common problem, but in reading your letter of despair, i have come up with a solution for both of you.

You say this work colleague is a 'she' and you also say that you 'bust your balls off', making you a 'he'

whats happening here is simple, 'she' is a dominatrix, who wants to be in charge, while you are a lowly 'ball buster' who needs purpose and meaning in life. she is lonely, and has tried to screw every manager to get a full work life, as shes pig ugly, has no friends, and is an easy lay as shes got so far up the ladder in such a short time

use this to your advantage

at the next office party, inform her how you like to be told what to do in work, and also in the bedroom, and you think shes just the one to tell you, this will give her power, as well as the chance of a charity shag with a lower worker

have a room ready, take her there, and let her beat the shit out of you, make love to her using the hotel room chair leg, corner of the tv and let her dump on your chest

once this is all over, rewind the camera to ensure you have it all

next time you see her in work, inform her of the recording, and that as shes now in a managerial position, and in need of a Pa/slave or whatever, if you dont get to be it, youll make the recording public

you now have a new job, in a higher position, and you get to poke a dirty bird whenever you want cos you know shes up for it, you might even enjoy it

Yours

Aunty digi

lol

:proud:

Dear ANON

This is quite a common problem, but in reading your letter of despair, i have come up with a solution for both of you.

You say this work colleague is a 'she' and you also say that you 'bust your balls off', making you a 'he'

whats happening here is simple, 'she' is a dominatrix, who wants to be in charge, while you are a lowly 'ball buster' who needs purpose and meaning in life. she is lonely, and has tried to screw every manager to get a full work life, as shes pig ugly, has no friends, and is an easy lay as shes got so far up the ladder in such a short time

use this to your advantage

at the next office party, inform her how you like to be told what to do in work, and also in the bedroom, and you think shes just the one to tell you, this will give her power, as well as the chance of a charity shag with a lower worker

have a room ready, take her there, and let her beat the shit out of you, make love to her using the hotel room chair leg, corner of the tv and let her dump on your chest

once this is all over, rewind the camera to ensure you have it all

next time you see her in work, inform her of the recording, and that as shes now in a managerial position, and in need of a Pa/slave or whatever, if you dont get to be it, youll make the recording public

you now have a new job, in a higher position, and you get to poke a dirty bird whenever you want cos you know shes up for it, you might even enjoy it

Yours

Aunty digi

lol

:proud:
n504262423_567129_9808.jpg

as you can see from the pic (shes the one on the right)

i would not pork here let alone be shit on.. higher position at asda means more work and no extra pay

i thank u for ur advice but wont take it

n504262423_567129_9808.jpg

as you can see from the pic (shes the one on the right)

i would not pork here let alone be shit on.. higher position at asda means more work and no extra pay

i thank u for ur advice but wont take it

turn the lights off, bend her over, and think of the one on the left then m8

lol

Back