After Sunday's Scottish games

GerryK4

Banned
Reaction score
If Celtic and Inverness win Rangers drop to 6th, and depending on goal difference Celtic could be 2nd or 5th. If Celtic lose they could be 7th. Food for thought. Scotland, where you get competitive football. :Laugh:

Paul, if you read the posts you would know who I support. I'm sure RabP knows, as I replied to his post after the Artmedia 1st game. What is the relevance of your question. Why would it matter who I support. I was only posting a fact. To save you searching, I probably sit within a 100 yards of you on a Saturday. I really don't understand the need for your question.

GerryK4 said:
If Celtic and Inverness win Rangers drop to 6th, and depending on goal difference Celtic could be 2nd or 5th. If Celtic lose they could be 7th. Food for thought. Scotland, where you get competitive football. :Laugh:

To be honest i was not long up and still a bit grumpy (a lot) when i read it and i thought you where taking the p*ss out of Scottish football that's the way i read it.

No probs Paul. I would never take the p*sh out of Scottish football, though I can understand how you read it that way, with the English perception of our game, and not knowing I was Scottish. :)

Back