Advise wanted Oscam and more

chris1975

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a tm600 running mgcamd with newcs, I have tried several times to use oscam and best I can get it 8 hours then all goes off need to reboot & restart

I have tried running using my m8's spiderbox as a server with no problems what so ever

What i want to know is what cam/emus does the spiderbox use or why does the spiderbox clear pick tv with no problems but tm600 has problems.

Failling that can anyone advise a decent box that with work without any problems

if oscam is crashing your receiver after 8 hours, its filling the memory with a log file m8. in oscam.conf, limit the log file size to ~10k, or even disable it completley

if oscam is crashing your receiver after 8 hours, its filling the memory with a log file m8. in oscam.conf, limit the log file size to ~10k, or even disable it completley

Cheers m8 but silly question now how do I do it?

Regards
Chris

Biss and cass menu tm6900 super hd pvr

I am new to this forum and would appreciate help from the eminent men and women in this forum.

I just got a Technomate 6900 Super HD, I have installed the latest patch and got the system up and running, however I need help in some areas.

1. How do I install the CASS and BISS Menu on the SYSTEM Information Menu?
2. Is it possible I use the USB stick to upload software, if so, how?

Re: Biss and cass menu tm6900 super hd pvr

logfile = stdout

Add the above to the oscam.conf file under the "[global]" section. This will disable the log file.

That didn't work guys it lasted all of 2hours then froze

if you disabled the logfile, then its not the receiver filling up the memory thats crashing it then.

how many client receivers connect to the box?

Back