Advice please

damaan

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have had a Technomate 1500CI+ for a few years now and it has worked brilliant. I would like to now go HD and hence I was thinking of buying a Technomate TM-5402 HD. My only problem is this. I have a TIVU sat cam and card (active - operating with Nagra3) to receive Italian TV. When I got this cam/card back in August it would not work in my Technomate 1500CI+. I searched for a solution and the solution was the phantompatch! By installing Phantompatch-TM-1500 CI-TM1000CI_311p_20100803.stb into the Technomate 1500CI+, I received all the TIVU channels without using the cam and just the TIVU sat smartcard. And it is still working!!!
But I wish to go HD now. Hence does anyone know if the Technomate TM-5402 HD receiver works with the TIVU sat card if one of the phantompatch firmware is used????? I don't want to spend £150 to buy the receiver to then find my TIVU sat card will not work in it.
Any advice would be welcomed!
Thanks.

I'm sure if it works on an old tm it will surely work on a newer version like the tm 5402 hd.

I have had a Technomate 1500CI+ for a few years now and it has worked brilliant. I would like to now go HD and hence I was thinking of buying a Technomate TM-5402 HD. My only problem is this. I have a TIVU sat cam and card (active - operating with Nagra3) to receive Italian TV. When I got this cam/card back in August it would not work in my Technomate 1500CI+. I searched for a solution and the solution was the phantompatch! By installing Phantompatch-TM-1500 CI-TM1000CI_311p_20100803.stb into the Technomate 1500CI+, I received all the TIVU channels without using the cam and just the TIVU sat smartcard. And it is still working!!!
But I wish to go HD now. Hence does anyone know if the Technomate TM-5402 HD receiver works with the TIVU sat card if one of the phantompatch firmware is used????? I don't want to spend £150 to buy the receiver to then find my TIVU sat card will not work in it.
Any advice would be welcomed!
Thanks.

Hello,
Does anyone have a confirmation that the TIVUSAT card can be made to work in a Technomate TM-5402 HD? I am in a similar situation to this.
Thanks.

Back