Adobe photoshop cs2

steveh

Member +
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the correct colour settings to use, Its just that when I print its allways darker that what I see on my screen

when you do a pic and you want to print it just lighten it up a lot first dont know the right colour but i will try and find out pm me to remind me in the day

I use web graphics defaults but don't print much out, just use it for web graphics, have you tried using the monitor calibration thingy in photoshop?

Mine prints out fine straight from adobe... never changed any settings, but use a brother dcp printer... dunno could if be your printer settings for that program...?

hi mate there is several things that can cause this these are
paper type some are better than others i find kodak to give a bad result.
monitor callibration it may just need calabrating there is plenty of programs on the net that you can download.
the printer can be at fault if its getting a bit old that would cause it as they are not as good as they are now.
if the picture was scanned in it caould be the scanner, i had a lot of problems with mine.
I hope this has helped as i know it can be very upsetting untill you find out what is wrong.

hope you sort it out

Castle

Back