Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ADMC streaming football to PC

Success at last, got to watch my team at last, however didnt get the result I wanted though, beaten 2 -1 by Reading, still we only have Arsenal next week, lol.
Stream wasn't bad, top speed in our area is 10 -12mb/s and i only get 4-8 depending on time of day.

m78jsj[1].jpg
I find browsing on some sites go slow so I just add the DNS address's when needed it takes a couple of mins for me as I have to swap HD cables on the TV.

Glad to see it works, if you go on ADMC there's a spped test you can use in the help section. Just x2 check make sure its up for it or you wont have time get your kit on to get to the pub :)

I had similar issues and it was an issue with my virgin connection being split twice and also a gigabit switch. Ran internet from very first split from outside and removed gigabit switch from the pc connection and now it runs like a dream!

I had 4 x 3pm games all running at once tiled and they where excellent quality. Have noticed though certain more popular games are slower than others. Arsenal vs Sunderland was poor compared to Stoke vs Reading.

Defo worth looking into your setup as mine was terrible and now ADMC is fine.

Still couldnt get Android app working even with VPN!

I have just received my Andriod tv stick MK808 rk3066 with wireless AIRPAD from dealextreme took 3 weeks to arrive so don't be in a rush. I decided to try and set up and see if it could stream ADMC premiership football to my TV from the stick.
I flashed it with finless mk808 1.5a flash , then set up the WiFi , this I found wasnt very good unless you were not too far from the router. I took the stick upstairs and found it went to 1% so now its back nr the main tv with the router feet away and it runs fine.
First job was to install Google android and then set up your VPN which ive already mentioned. Once I did this I got on the ADMC website ok. I then tried to stream some football highlights but it wouldn't work so I downloaded the ADMC android app from there website (or if that dont work playstore), and signed in with my previously purchased account at ADMC.
I then tried some highlight vids and they ran fine, some jerky than others but I did notice a slight lipsync issue but this wont affect me watching football. I changed the settings in the ADMC settings page and tried to different one's oh and im using vplayer for playback but I'm gonna try a few to try improve things.
the proof of the pudding will be a live game but i cant try this till the 23rd as I'll miss Sundays 1 game.

So all in all it cost me £50 for the mk808 + pad , , , £30ish for my season ticket then £4 a month "if" i use overplay. I must say I'm pretty confident it will run damm good looking at the playback of the ADMC highlights.
any questions fire away

I think streaming is the way most companies will go from now on relying alot more on internet subs.Here's a couple of quotes from MP & Silva who have the new 2013 - 2016 premiership football deal:-

"Viewers in some countries may not need to adjust their television sets to receive new channels because MP & Silva plans to negotiate with ADM and Al Jazeera."

“I think it will be a tussle between Al Jazeera and Abu Dhabi – the latter had it before and will want to have them again, while Al Jazeera wants to be seen as the unparalleled provider of sports coverage in the region,” ” Dean added.

Al Jazz website will be not doubt under construction as we speak :)

I think if jsc gets it satellite will be 7w/26e only and maybe arabic audio?
possibly , I think the stick is a good cheap option that only requires a bband and a HD tv and your away. the prem would sell their own granny if they knew the arabs would want her.

but the bigger you get say a 24-26" screen you lose quality. The proxy needs a good fast connection, if its slow it will block up . I fed it to my PC connection on my 50" tv and it was like watching a picasso football match.

I have a 106" projector screen and watch the games on that via ADMC website using SmartDNS and its between SD and HD quality but the only thing that lets it down is Frame Rates. Motion is terrible compared to Sat box

Its also down to the games as I had Sun vs Ars on weekend and pic wasn’t great but I had 3 other games running at the same time in a tile and they where flawless. Think its down to how subscribed a single game is?

Reading, Stoke, Wigan, Swansea, QPR games wont be pooular unless they play one of the bigger sides. Found Newcastle games at 3pm against a good team are hit and miss.

The quality of website compared to the App is at least 4 times greater! Though motiion is better on the Tablet.

Worried now the Website is going to go down as more and more pubs start showing the games!

On the subject of speed, the MK808 only has one usb port and no Ethernet port but you do have an option to turn Ethernet on/off. The problem is , you need the usb port for your pad/mouse wireless dongle or you can't work the stick. the way round that is ,
get a 4 port 2.0 cheap usb hub Buy Tesco Usb Hub 4 Port Front - White from our Modems & Routers range - Tesco.com ( I got one from tesco as it was handy for me)

a RJ45 cable and a usb to Ethernet adapter like this ;-
USB to LAN Ethernet Adapter Apple MacBook Air Laptop PC | eBay

no doubt you will find cheaper but again, I got told this defiantly works.

connect the hub to the stick , insert the pad/mouse dongle , insert the usb to Ethernet adapter in to the hub , go into settings on the stick , and turn off wireless , activate Ethernet.

I then ran a couple of speed checks and found I was hitting my max 30mbps on the hard wired while only getting 10-12mbps using the wireless. Definalty worth going hard wired or you can easily plug the hub into a homeplug then you can get good speeds anywhere in the house.

forgot to ad,
If you use the Android ADMCsport app you don't need a smartDNS just login with the your ADMCsport username (email address) and password and its all set to go therefore you get full speed. Just tried it on a few video highlights and they work spot on

I believe the short interviews etc are not goeblocked the 45 min highlights and live games are still goeblocked on the app.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

This works well on a PC but I don’t know for how long? I really hope they renew for next season as I much prefer this to my 1m dish being put up in the new place like a lollypop on the back of the extention.

Quality is fantastic! I wish they would just have all games available in the UK and to protect lower leagues switch their games to a Sunday or Prem games on a Sunday

Well after spending a few days trying my best to get to grips I sorted it . I flashed the MK808 rockchip 3066 with "finless 1.6". I've tried 5 different flashes and this seems to be the most stable for my needs, others might find better but it does what I need it for.
I used a cheap USB 4 port hub to connect all the mouse and Ethernet to USB to the MK808 so I could hard wire it to the router for faster streaming. you can use the OTG socket at the side but I find it works in the hub fine.

I use Vplayer as my main player for streaming playback but I'm trying a few different ones at the moment so that might change but from first glance they all seem to be roughly the same quality .I also managed to get a download for the older youtube apk app that allows you to go full screen.
Once all connected go into settings , turn off the wireless , turn on the Ethernet connection , .you should see the symbol appear bottom right telling you your connected.
Go to admc sport and look for the "mobile" tab. Hit that and download the ADMCsport Android app from the link to playstore, Install and your away .

Kick up the app and you can change the refresh rate in settings to max. Mine runs like a dream and 1 click to set up. Its easy to set up and runs fine on my Panasonic 50" vierra tv. The only thing , when I tried it on 2 other HDMI tv's it crashed. I tried it on those tv's with different flashes and still the same. When I asked around someone said try a different HDMI cable as the one that comes with the MK808 is shit.

After more playing around I realised it was the charger at fault. you need a 5V 2A charger . Most USB chargers for mobiles are 0.5A - 0.8A - 1A if you dont it will crash.
Also make sure if you have a charger with a 2 pin plug that the shaving adapter fuse is a min of 2A.

So I then borrowed the older MK802 off a friend and flashed it up and ran a MK808 at the side.

********* WARNING*************

If you are like me and are looking for a dedicated football streamer tv gizmo then please read:-

I found the display res on the MK808 defaults and makes the picture stretched.I treid all the different display settings and all's they did was lower the pixel rate and don't alter the actual size of the screen. I have done 2 comparison vid's to highlight what I mean. I have tried over 6 different flashes on the MK808 some claiming to have fixed the issue but non do.

If you notice in my vids ADMCsport isnt stretched on the MK802 which leads to a far better picture , its like when you zoom in and the pixels are bigger.
the MK808 has an option to change the res and alter the size on screen but no flashes do this on the MK808.

I ran both on ethernet to USB adapters with the MK808 more stable and faster. If anyone knows how to solve the issue with the screen stretch on the MK808 please let us know. And I know its not the TV as it does it on 2 other HD tv's.

I'm not on my own , the stretched screen problem is mentioned a few others who suffer this with some programs and playback.

My opinion ? for all the apps and stuff and faster speed ther MK808 , , , for a straight footy streamer for ADMC the MK802 hands down until the screen stretch is solved.

here are the 2 vids , you cant really tell on the video's but the MK80 2is far less pixelated and less choppy.

MK808.rar = MK808
MK802.rar = MK802

Just wondering , can you double log on to your ADMCsport to stream a live game ? . Say a m8 want's to use my account details at his place and I want to log into mine on the same username/password, is it possible or will one not work ?.

Back