ADMC streaming football to PC

Have been told by a guy who is into C lines this weekend, when i mentioned ADMC that they have dropped their price to $25 for the rest of the season, which seems a good price to try it out before next season.
I signed up earlier ,$22.99 for the rest of the season ,not bad.
I had to use Overplay in the end ,the free proxies were very slow and kept on failing at the payment stage ,probably some ssl issue.

I installed the Android app on my Galaxy S phone but when I tried to watch the Southampton-Everton match it said geo blocked.:grayno:
I'm watching it here now on the pc ,the picture quality is quite poor,fairly blurry.

MICK UPDATE:
We have our own Streaming page:
[DLMURL]http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/gamelivestream.php[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you using the same procedures as described by Silverdale in a previous post on this thread, he appeared to be having the same issues as you but later resolved them.

What's the app called on android? Can't seem to find it in play store

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My bad. I get it now. Need the proxy to get it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Just signed up for Overplay, got on the ADMC site ok, but have a problem on the subscription form, its asking for a mobile no with code 0020, any ideas how to get round this, 0020 - area Code - number

Just signed up for Overplay, got on the ADMC site ok, but have a problem on the subscription form, its asking for a mobile no with code 0020, any ideas how to get round this, 0020 - area Code - number

I cant remember how I did it , I'll take a look now see my details.

in my details Ive put my country as Cairo then in the dropdown box I selected +971 888 88888 country of residence = Egypt .... nationality = Egypt

were are you getting 020 from ? if you select EGYPT as your country (you can only select certain countries from the dropdown) you then get a selection of codes.

Are you using the same procedures as described by Silverdale in a previous post on this thread, he appeared to be having the same issues as you but later resolved them.
Yes m8,I used Overplay VPN to setup the account then used SmartDNS to watch a match .
Worked fine but pic quality wasnt very good.

I tried pausing a match and then disabling the SmartDNS but it wouldnt restart .Some people here said that should work.
Anytime I try to watch a live match on my Android phone it says Geoblocked but other people seem to have no issues when not using a proxy,weird.

Try a wired connection and google chrome should be near hd quality

I have signed on for ADMC today, on Saturday I signed on for Overplay, I have Vista installed on my laptop & used the Smartdns patch provided by Overplay to set the DNS addresses provided.
I used WatchADMC links to go straight to the Football log in.
On my first few attempts using the 2 minute Highlight Replay Streams & disconnecting the VPN, it would throw me off.
Using the VPN, speed was less than 0.5, without it it increased to 6m which is just under my max.
I could not pause the stream, & disconnect or even reconnect, the stream froze.
In the end I found if I loaded the Stream & disconnected before starting it would work.
However being a novice with my computer, I am hesitant about how to uninstall the SmartDNS local Area connections provided by Overplay & installing the DNS addresses as you have suggested, however I could follow your method no problem & could find.
What happens when you log on to live matches, will I be able to disconnect before the stream starts.

The 0020 was listed when i went onto the main site to subscribe & evidently is the code for Egypt, it is listed in the list on the BPL subscription as 20+, in the end I got a Mobile no of a m8 of mine who works out there.

Read up on & copied everything Silverdale to get his speed up, I am having the exact same problem as he had, when I went to watch the games last night, ended up going to the pub.
I installed the Overplay patches which gave me two network connections, that did not work, froze completely when I disabled the VPN. So on the two network connections provided by Overplay patches, went into Ipv4, and changed from auto select to select DNS & entered the 2 addresses given, did this for both of the network connections provided, tried that & it still did not work.
Thinking now, should I disable the two provided completely & enter the addresses in
the Ipv4 on my Wireless connection.
I am using Vista, also in the network connections provided by overplay is ipv6, should the addresses be entered there.
Can anybody help

Read up on & copied everything Silverdale to get his speed up, I am having the exact same problem as he had, when I went to watch the games last night, ended up going to the pub.
I installed the Overplay patches which gave me two network connections, that did not work, froze completely when I disabled the VPN. So on the two network connections provided by Overplay patches, went into Ipv4, and changed from auto select to select DNS & entered the 2 addresses given, did this for both of the network connections provided, tried that & it still did not work.
Thinking now, should I disable the two provided completely & enter the addresses in
the Ipv4 on my Wireless connection.
I am using Vista, also in the network connections provided by overplay is ipv6, should the addresses be entered there.
Can anybody help

are you hard wired or wireless , ? the way I explained is all hard wired. in windows 7 I use the Ipv4 (not Ipv6) for my internet connection for the hard wired ( not wireless ) and I enter the two smartDNS address's in there.

It will work on a wireless as I did it at a m8's and it ran ok. the thing is, its all down to speed of the connection for the streaming . Make sure nothings running bar your stream and task manager to check whats running on your PC/Laptop

Uninstall overplay , it was dog slow for me when I used that and selected Egypt. I cant say anything more than that other than say Vista is terrible , try something with 7 on it.

are you hard wired or wireless , ? the way I explained is all hard wired. in windows 7 I use the Ipv4 (not Ipv6) for my internet connection for the hard wired ( not wireless ) and I enter the two smartDNS address's in there.

It will work on a wireless as I did it at a m8's and it ran ok. the thing is, its all down to speed of the connection for the streaming . Make sure nothings running bar your stream and task manager to check whats running on your PC/Laptop
I have it working using that method too (wireless),I also found overplays software to be slow .
I watched some matches the other night and the quality was a little bit up and down.
It was very good at times and other times it was ok but overall it was decent,much better than when I watched it initially.

I will try a wired connection next and see how that performs.
I still cant get the android app to work ,it keeps saying geoblocked.I know I can get it to work via a vpn but other people are saying they have it running without a proxy .

I have managed to get it working ok, the big test will be tomorrow, when I try it out on the 1st match,
I am using a wireless connection, I disabled the two network adapters provided by overplay, added the DNS addresses as you advised to the wireless connection on IPv4, made sure my Smartdns was activated, and bingo straight through to ADMC with max speed, got thro to the football site, didnt ask me to log in, mind you I may not have logged out last time I was on.
It would not work using the links thro Watchadmc.
One thing i found which may be a problem, when browsing today, couldnt connect to sites unless Overplay & my Smartdns was enabled, maybes someone can explain that.
If I do get trouble its only a case of re-enabling the overplay VPN adapters

Forgot to mention, I did it also on my son's old Acer one, notebook, which has XP installed & it worked ok on that as well, got thro no bother either to ADMC site, ran one of the 2 min videos, speed was ok.

I find browsing on some sites go slow so I just add the DNS address's when needed it takes a couple of mins for me as I have to swap HD cables on the TV.

Glad to see it works, if you go on ADMC there's a spped test you can use in the help section. Just x2 check make sure its up for it or you wont have time get your kit on to get to the pub :)

what you will find is as well, the 2 min video demo's (highlights) are no were as good quality wise as compared to a live game.
The live game bar the odd hiccup in bb speed was very good quality.

Back