adding n line

I was using rats DW backup from 05/05/14 until it stopped updating channels about Feb...

Just to add some payservers if incorrect details try to connect to their servers it bans the ip from anything from 1 hour upwards.
Best get a test line to to see if it works and it's not a line issue.

would the version of DCC affect anything....
I tried DCC2.96 yesterday with no joy but have stumbled across DCCe2 this morning??

Just to add some payservers if incorrect details try to connect to their servers it bans the ip from anything from 1 hour upwards.
i contacted my sever last night and he said it was still active.... I'll get a test one from him today and check when i get home..

ive flashed alimacs image as advised and input a tried and tested line in my DM800 SE Clone..
restarted softcam and saw line in the info within.... still no joy
Not sure what else to do with it.... am i right in thinking they are pretty bullet proof boxes or could i have killed it??
thanks in advance guys

i contacted my sever last night and he said it was still active.... I'll get a test one from him today and check when i get home..

Get your provider to email the line to you again. Copy and paste it into a decent text editor ( not notepad or wordpad )like metapad ( free ) then save the file as CCcam.cfg. Transfer this file to etc on your box and you should be good to go.

Finally sorted it flashed Pli4 image Sam's backup with mgcamd and with all the help I had from you guys on here the last couple of days I'm up and running again...
Will back this bad boy up before the nights out...... Thanks again chaps[emoji4] [emoji6]

Finally sorted it flashed Pli4 image Sam's backup with mgcamd and with all the help I had from you guys on here the last couple of days I'm up and running again...
Will back this bad boy up before the nights out...... Thanks again chaps[emoji4] [emoji6]

Glad to hear you're sorted bud.

Back