acquiring address

fallenhalo

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there I have been doing modems for a bit and thought I had everything sussed but today when I got up the modem was off checked 192 and its says its locked on but looping between acquiring parameters and acquired then after a few mins it will start scanning for freq again and I have to reboot modem, I have changed mac address still nothing I have noticed that the freq has changed in my area to 3310 I am in teesside (pure) any help would be approciated

hi there I have been doing modems for a bit and thought I had everything sussed but today when I got up the modem was off checked 192 and its says its locked on but looping between acquiring parameters and acquired then after a few mins it will start scanning for freq again and I have to reboot modem, I have changed mac address still nothing I have noticed that the freq has changed in my area to 3310 I am in teesside (pure) any help would be approciated

ime having the same issue m8 ime in pure and when this happens to me i have to use the other freq IE: if modem is set on 331000000 and goes ofline if i set to 402750000 it comes back online lol been doing this now for about the past 8months on and off.

how do Ichange the freq cos the ones I've been doing are set to 40275 still and they have changed to the other on there own

I'm using 250 or 255 but have had same problem on 200 but the one this morning is 250

well the 250/255 use boltars 250configurator with either max232 or ethernet,
the 200 goto the 192.168.100.1 page and on the Configuration Tab youll see the option to change the Frequency then press save changes below on (same page) and reboot.

cheers mate is of possible to use ambit tool and is it possible to change just the freq and leave other settings as they are thanks

Back