abs circle

mike361

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi troops my mother in law bought 1 of these for herself do you think they really work on 3 min a day

hxxp://www.abcirclepro.co.uk/?OVRAW=abs%20circle&OVKEY=ab%20circle&OVMTC=advanced&OVADID=37814299031&OVKWID=245809599531

i`v had a go it`s simple like

mike

She could have saved a few bob..........
hxxp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Ab-Circle-Pro-Abdominal-Exercise-Machine-DVD-ABS_W0QQitemZ120510081837QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Sporting_Goods_Exercise_Fitness_Fitness_Accessories_ET?hash=item1c0ef5eb2d

I guess if she sticks at it & watches her diet she'll defo see an improvement but bit far-fetched (imho) to expect perfect abs on 3 mins a day.
Good luck to her,
HH.

looks like she would need to have a flat stomac already to 'see' any benefit... It doesn't look like it would burn much fat, ie, doesn't look like there is a cardio benefit and for 3 mins a day, there is deffinetly no cardio benefit. For 3 mins a day it is obviously a toning device.

Probably works (to tone), but these things always come with a manual which stresses a healthy low fat diet, and if the person using this is over wieght, that is where they will see most of the benefit, not from the contraption.

I would see this as something to tone and ad some strengh to your core muscles, which is good, but nothing more. You need to be doing more than this to get fit or lose weight.

They always make these things sound too good to be true, and then highlight the need for a combination of the right diet.

The only way to get fit and lose weight is to put the work in and change your lifestyle/eating habbits (not crash diets) - there is no easy way around it.

The only way to get fit and lose weight is to put the work in and change your lifestyle/eating habbits (not crash diets) - there is no easy way around it.

...unless you've got Fern Britton's money and can afford a gastric band or tummy tuck or whatever this week's surgical quickfix is!!!

Doing something like this would be a better use of her 3 minutes... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE2tIaUyN5k[/ame]

Last edited:
il ike those exercises, gonna try them in the gym..how can get that video onto my phone ?..

il ike those exercises, gonna try them in the gym..how can get that video onto my phone ?..

Download something like 'You Tube Downloader' or 'Grabber' & get it on your pc then convert it, if necessary, to whatever format your phone uses for videos (mp4 maybe?).
HH.
here's the direct link from Gargamel's post
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
...unless you've got Fern Britton's money and can afford a gastric band or tummy tuck or whatever this week's surgical quickfix is!!!

Doing something like this would be a better use of her 3 minutes... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE2tIaUyN5k

Hey, Arnel is a good place to start. As corny as it sounds, it was his Tyler Durden workout that originaly got me motived.

Did anyone read about these celeb workout DVD's in the paper this week. It's shocking how they get them to lose the weight completly fraudulently, make the dvd and then ditch them.

Did anyone read about these celeb workout DVD's in the paper this week. It's shocking how they get them to lose the weight completly fraudulently, make the dvd and then ditch them.

Never saw that, got a link mate or where you read it please?
HH.

the only one of these celeb fitness vids that i've seen and thought "Wow" was the Mel B Workout DVD.

a mate's wife gave it to me to burn a few copies for her pals and so i just put it on to watch out of curiousity - expecting it to be corny shite - and guess what, it's actually really good.

Not only is her body superbuff but you can also tell she probably used to be an aerobics instructor or something because she really calls the exercises like a pro.

Back