abgx360 verification pass

ive just got in and tried it again and it hs verified which is strange but good :)

On the level 3 page, there is a drop down that you can set the verbosity. I think it scans the ISO more throughly, and gives a read out, which the abgx boys decipher, and update abgx accordingly. I think...... Oggy will tell ya.

Outputs alot more detail so we can see whats going wrong.

Outputs alot more detail so we can see whats going wrong.

I will do that in future with my fails oggy i didnt realise i could submit info that is of use to you guys via abgx.

Rock Band Song Pack 2 and SBK 09 both fail game CRC checks :(

( release r0-sbk9 for SBK )

now getting the original Megaware release that was nuked for being p2p rip to try

update - the Nuked MegaWare release of SBK is perfectly fine and verifies fully.

The supposed "proper" Revo release with the same xex gives corrupt data results.

HTH. Now just hope they release a repack of Rock Band Song Pack 2 :)

I will do that in future with my fails oggy i didnt realise i could submit info that is of use to you guys via abgx.

Usually you wont, it helps us identify why your scene is not verifying / patching to one we know is in db.

These two pass until it checks the data = bad rips
Rock.Band.Song.Pack.2.PAL.XBOX360-LoCAL and SBK 09 Superbike World Championship PROPER READNFO PAL XBOX360

Yup, setting the verbosity to high and paste2'ing it is only good for games we know should verify but dont.

1. Starting Verification
  2. Looking for 6CFCF1F7ECD71F35.ini in the online verified database
  3. There is no verified rip of this Xex/SS combination in the online database
  4. Failed to find a verified ini file for this Xex/SS combination
  5. Verification failed
Is the giveaway

Yup, setting the verbosity to high and paste2'ing it is only good for games we know should verify but dont.

1. Starting Verification
  2. Looking for 6CFCF1F7ECD71F35.ini in the online verified database
  3. There is no verified rip of this Xex/SS combination in the online database
  4. Failed to find a verified ini file for this Xex/SS combination
  5. Verification failed
Is the giveaway

oh right my mistake i thought it helped you to get them verified by adding the ini.

:)

No, then you'll all upload multiple scene releases which arent 100% verified as retail ;)

O.K please forgive the noob question.

If it passes stealth but fails the ini, (like the one sargie posted). Is it safe to play ???. Will it ever be verified. I have left4dead and prototype which both pass stealth but unverified ini and my son wont play them unless they pass everything.

Back