you will have to give more info mate.

what type of file is it?
where did you put the file?

Its An Eboot.PBP File
i put the file in psp/game/oddworld abe's exoddus\eboot.pbp

Its An Eboot.PBP File
i put the file in psp/game/oddworld abe's exoddus\eboot.pbp

ok first try renaming the "oddworld abe's exoddus" folder to just "oddworld"
psp's have trouble reading folder/file names longer than 12 characters.

also try using this KEYS.BIN file, unrar and put it in the oddworld folder with the EBOOT.PBP : View attachment 39263

if none of that works then you will most probably need to use popsloader to play PS1 games that are not compatable with your firmware: h**p://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=131558

you can get popsloader there along with a tutorial on how to install it.

tried all steps still dont work
i think it is because i have the uk version

i think it is because i have the uk version

any version should work.
maybe a bad download.
if you can wait till later this afternoon i will upload my version for you to try.

can you do that plz

yes mate.
it will take a a while to upload, its around 500mb. i will PM you the link to download it once it is uploaded.

Abes Exodus is a 2 disc game. I had a version that had both discs in the 1 EBOOT file but couldn't get that to work. I now have another version with the 2 discs seperate (a disc 1 EBOOT and a disc 2 EBOOT). This one works.

Abes Exodus is a 2 disc game. I had a version that had both discs in the 1 EBOOT file but couldn't get that to work. I now have another version with the 2 discs seperate (a disc 1 EBOOT and a disc 2 EBOOT). This one works.

Shite
yes you are right, i forgot their was 2 abe games.

mine is oddworld abe's oddysee :doh:

if you still want it let me know, if not i will cancel the upload

Maybe you shoud change the site were you get your images from as you seem to get a lot of faulty .iso's

I download abe's exoddus its 2 files do i put both cds in the same folder

I download abe's exoddus its 2 files do i put both cds in the same folder

No. Make 2 folders called disc 1 and disc 2 and then put the 2 EBOOTs in the right folders and then place them in your GAME folder.

Back